Transfers

Guest wilyfox

i know it's only one game and 3pts, but i can't help but think that not going back in for Treacy during the summer was a huge mistake - more so than Batth. we probably went for the cheaper option again in Mayor, but we've paid a heftier price on the pitch...

i know it's only one game and 3pts, but i can't help but think that not going back in for Treacy during the summer was a huge mistake - more so than Batth. we probably went for the cheaper option again in Mayor, but we've paid a heftier price on the pitch...

Always said we should've gone in for Treacy in the summer.

Could use a player like him, but our main priority has to be a goalscorer.

The cheaper option for Treacy was Pecnik lol what a player he turned out to be.

Also who says we are going to spend money? DJ said we will have to wait til clubs have replacements for players we are looking at. Doesn't scream out that we will be bidding for the quality of player that we NEED to ensure survival. E.g a striker who can score!

Guest wilyfox
The cheaper option for Treacy was Pecnik lol what a player he turned out to be.

Also who says we are going to spend money? DJ said we will have to wait til clubs have replacements for players we are looking at. Doesn't scream out that we will be bidding for the quality of player that we NEED to ensure survival. E.g a striker who can score!

makes me wonder what Milan's pledge we wouldn't be relegated is based on...? Last week, he spoke again of the need for careful spending; and as you say...DJ implies we've little to spend. it's gonna go to the wire i reckon...

makes me wonder what Milan's pledge we wouldn't be relegated is based on...? Last week, he spoke again of the need for careful spending; and as you say...DJ implies we've little to spend. it's gonna go to the wire i reckon...

Yes indeed it will go to the wire. I mean we take 10 points from 15 and we are still in the bottom 3, which just shows you how tough it will be for us. We really need to strengthen upfront. As I posted in another topic, we have managed 9 goals from 6 strikers in 26 games which really isn't good enough.  We need to push the boat out for that quality player,

Leroy Lita, DJ Campbell, Cameron Jerome, Simeon Jackson, Harry Kane, James Collins from Swindon scored 4 today, Craig Davies etc etc etc