January Transfer Window...

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

What position would you like to see us strengthen in the January Transfer window? I would like to see an established CB and CM, a Winger and a Striker preferably as soon as the window opens.

What position would you like to see us strengthen in the January Transfer window? I would like to see an established CB and CM, a Winger and a Striker preferably as soon as the window opens.

Agree with that apart from the CB.

We have one in Taylor, he's just had a poor start, i'm sure with some patience and support he will come good.

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

Be a lot happier to see a few of those now, this week before the window closes

Problem with getting them this week would mean loan deals so we would be in this position come the beginning of next season, having said that I would like to see a striker come in this week.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Don't think we can look far ahead to the January window in all honesty. We've got some tough games coming up as well as 6 pointers. Which I'm dreading. Get hardly any points, between now and Christmas and MM will have no choice and someone else will have the January window.

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

Agree with that apart from the CB.

We have one in Taylor, he's just had a poor start, i'm sure with some patience and support he will come good.

I think poor is being polite but agree just needs time to bed in can't be easy playing with a different defence line up week in week out (before he was dropped), looked solid at Watford from what I saw of him shame he hasn't produced that sort of form here yet.

Guest totemowl

Left back, centre back, midfield*2, right winger, striker*2

We should just about be ready for a promotion push then, assuming we made signings of the right quality.

That's why we have to use this window to get the players in that are going to make the system work We cannot afford to wait until January. I'm fully supportive of DJ but if its not remedied by Christmas, then I concede he could be in trouble

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

What panic buy emergency loans are we realistically going to get, that can make any difference? We got too many problem areas. No pace at the back, no spine, no balance, no strikers and perhaps more importantly considering our position Not Enough Scrappers/Warriors in the team. And surely DJ needs results now, before the January window. Its not looking good.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Exactly lanzaroteowl. Too many problems, way too many problem areas, poor tactics and yet we still need players in the same areas we needed them in the summer. No wonder we're struggling and DJ won't be able to bring all those players in before January. But possibly at most he's got till January or else he'll be out?