Dave Jones and training ..

Guest Viewfromtheeastbank

Maybe it's time for Dave to start taking a more active part in training rather than showing his face for the first 15 minutes or so then leaving it to the coaches. How on earth he can pick a team without seeing them in training is beyond me? Put it this way the training under Megon was a lot different !

I think if I was responsible for results then I would have more involvement in the training and assess the players attitude to the drills, to one another and the effort put in. Maybe he might see that JJ is better option than cant be Botheredroyd.

...and that would be fine, but is that the method used by all successful managers or do some take a different approach?

...our continued poor form, with the same, or theoretically better players, has to be accounted for. Losing Burton and appointing from within, in my possible misguided opinion appears to have coincided with the continued lack of shape and form on the pitch...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

...and that would be fine, but is that the method used by all successful managers or do some take a different approach?

I know that even the top managers leave the coaches to it. So the argument is flawed. As said its clutching at straws.

I know that even the top managers leave the coaches to it. So the argument is flawed. As said its clutching at straws.

Ok - so who employed these coaches then ??

...I agree, this isn't about DJ, it's about replacing Terry Burton...and it appears we haven't done it successfully. The problem is, how do you alter that without looking as if you have made a mistake....that, in my opinion is where DJ may be at fault.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Ok - so who employed these coaches then ??

Megson certainly employed one of ours and DJ the other.

As for the top managers I presume them.

Why? What's your argument?..

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

why is he a top manager i keep reading this statement,took wolves up to the prem spending 7million and four million to keep them there (Our friend Baggiehy says he spent a lot more) , and failed , cardiff six years in this division ,went nowhere except top end admitted but still this division ,that is not a top manager,

but i digress and keep the blind faith on track

Maybe it's time for Dave to start taking a more active part in training rather than showing his face for the first 15 minutes or so then leaving it to the coaches. How on earth he can pick a team without seeing them in training is beyond me? Put it this way the training under Megon was a lot different !

what the f*ck ... am i reading this right????

jesus motherrumbleing christ