Feel good factor

Can you honestly say that you still have it,because I cant its gone @ this present time. DJ in my opinion is doing a Trevor Francis/ Ron Atkinson senario breaking up a good solid hardworking side to quickly,bringing in players (Boothroyd,Taylor) etc that just havent got the hunger or desire,team morale also seems to be on the low side.My own opinion is that DJ may have lost some of the dressing room,hope im wrong

Can you honestly say that you still have it,because I cant its gone @ this present time. DJ in my opinion is doing a Trevor Francis/ Ron Atkinson senario breaking up a good solid hardworking side to quickly,bringing in players (Boothroyd,Taylor) etc that just havent got the hunger or desire,team morale also seems to be on the low side.My own opinion is that DJ may have lost some of the dressing room,hope im wrong

mmm been thinking so for a while - hope im wrong

THIS

So Huddersfield struggled to get out of League 1 last year and doing better in the Championship.

AND THAT

Why don't people understand last season we was in league 1 this division is a lot harder

Totally understand where we where last season,but last year we battled like flip ,we kept going,we had triers on the field not so called super stars that dont flippingcare,hate slagging our players but you go to the games like i do ,you telling me you can see the same desire/effort/togetherness.

Guest Big Guns

So Huddersfield struggled to get out of League 1 last year and doing better in the Championship.

Yep they've dismantled last years squad and improved it...

Guest totemowl

Fantastic news. Hadn't realised he was doing this but given that Atkinson and Francis took us to Wembley 4 times and 3 top ten finishes in the Premiership that makes me well happy.

Fantastic news. Hadn't realised he was doing this but given that Atkinson and Francis took us to Wembley 4 times and 3 top ten finishes in the Premiership that makes me well happy.

Francis won flip all pal,he did well for a period but Big Rons team was a player away from being the best you or I would have seen in our life time

Guest totemowl

Francis won flip all pal,he did well for a period but Big Rons team was a player away from being the best you or I would have seen in our life time

Talking crap. Whose done better for us, as a manager, in the last 50 years?