bit of fun on halloween

Guest Ratty-owl

Just bought the wife some crotchless knickers for Halloween.

Nothing sexual, It just gives her a much better grip on her broomstick

Guest Ratty-owl

Talking of Halloween.

I pulled an heavy duty monster last night down the local.

**** me she looked like she had been ducking for apples in a chip pan. She'd had more hands up her than sooty, and had been set on fire and put out with a golf shoe. She had a face that could make an onion cry and was so big I couldn't ride her in to battle.

She'd seen more **** eyes than an oriental optician, and had a face like a stuntmans knee, a fanny like a yawning donkey, and was so ugly not even a sniper would take her out. She had been shot over more times than Sarajevo,and had a pair of flaps on her like a gutted trout (stunk like one too).

She'd been cocked more times than Elmer Fudds shotgun, an arse like a bag of spanners and a belly as big as Santa Claus.

Still at the end of the day a shag's a shag.

Talking of Halloween.

**** me she looked like she had been ducking for apples in a chip pan. She'd had more hands up her than sooty, and had been set on fire and put out with a golf shoe. She had a face that could make an onion cry and was so big I couldn't ride her in to battle.

She'd seen more **** eyes than an oriental optician, and had a face like a stuntmans knee, a fanny like a yawning donkey, and was so ugly not even a sniper would take her out. She had been shot over more times than Sarajevo,and had a pair of flaps on her like a gutted trout (stunk like one too).

She'd been cocked more times than Elmer Fudds shotgun, an arse like a bag of spanners and a belly as big as Santa Claus.

Boooom! Come on down Mr. Royston Vasey!

Talking of Halloween.

I've got a horrible feeling he means this, now that is scary!

post-17432-0-18174400-1351738741_thumb.j