Peterboro and Millwall

I've said this from the start. This is a league where you can go to any ground and not be shocked by any result. We could go to the team top of the league and thump them one week, but get humped by the bottom club the next.

I think the confidence in any team will be what carries them up or down the league. This will make next weekend incredibly difficult after Posh's 3-0 win today. The confidence gained today can carry us unimaginable lengths.

I've said this from the start. This is a league where you can go to any ground and not be shocked by any result. We could go to the team top of the league and thump them one week, but get humped by the bottom club the next.

I think the confidence in any team will be what carries them up or down the league. This will make next weekend incredibly difficult after Posh's 3-0 win today. The confidence gained today can carry us unimaginable lengths.

Yep, Ipswich seem totally bereft of confidence though. Plus that starting line up they put out looked like a League One side with the better "names" on the bench.