Middlesbrough Away

Just had a few texts off my boro supporting mates informing that tickets for the match are £12 so thought I'd pop onto our site and check it out, seems they are charging us £27 a pop. Went into the boro site and as my mates said they are only being charged £12. Would of been nice to offer the same deal for both teams seeing as its on sky.

£27 for a game on a Friday night on sky is ridiculous, ill begrudgingly pay it as I only live 10 miles away but can't see many making the trip.

Guest intercity0wl

Just had a few texts off my boro supporting mates informing that tickets for the match are £12 so thought I'd pop onto our site and check it out, seems they are charging us £27 a pop. Went into the boro site and as my mates said they are only being charged £12. Would of been nice to offer the same deal for both teams seeing as its on sky.

£27 for a game on a Friday night on sky is ridiculous, ill begrudgingly pay it as I only live 10 miles away but can't see many making the trip.

?

It is advertising the Fantastic Friday offer for home supporters on their OS, but when clicking on the link there is no info on it, Can they do this ?, as i know we offer away supporters the same offers as us when tickets are bought in advance, we will still be going, accomodation booked already ect, but does seem unfair .

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I've sent my ticket back, normally would go but my cousin is fighting for a title in Sheffield that night and I'm going to that instead (hey if he gets rich and that i can lend some cash off him)

Guest intercity0wl

Thought clubs could have 4 'local promotions' per season whereby they give discounted tickets to home fans but not away ones.

You are more than probably right, what we charge away fans is not something i pay much attention to, although i do remeber when we had that kids for a quid thing the other week the offer was for away fans as well