Chris Kirkland

Guest wimborneowl

Guest wimborneowl

Feel so sorry for the guy, he must be feel so embarrassed to see he is on the national news, back page of newspapers and even on the most viewed videos of the week on YouTube with over 1,4 millions views... and that’s only one video.

I can’t help but imagine what his family was thinking when they saw their dad / Husband get hit. They don't know if he has been slashed in the face or gauged in the eyes or anything worse that i can think of.

I think the only thing Wednesday fans can do is show our full support to him. At the Blackburn game i think we should sing 'One Chris Kirkland ....' or something etc.

Feel so sorry for the guy, he must be feel so embarrassed to see he is on the national news, back page of newspapers and even on the most viewed videos of the week on YouTube with over 1,4 millions views... and that’s only one video.

I can’t help but imagine what his family was thinking when they saw their dad / Husband get hit. They don't know if he has been slashed in the face or gauged in the eyes or anything worse that i can think of.

I think the only thing Wednesday fans can do is show our full support to him. At the Blackburn game i think we should sing 'One Chris Kirkland ....' or something etc.

I'm a big fan of him. Seems to conduct himself in a very dignified manner. I haven't seen him make one mistake this season.

Yes i feel for him over this, if he'd have smacked the guy he could have started a brawl with him and 20 leeds fans and probably ended up getting banned himself or something.

How would you feel? Think i'd be angry i let a nob like that get the better of me but he's a consummate professional and i expect him to deal with it in a balanced and professional manner.

Yeah i think he deserves a song for his efforts this season regardless off this incident.

I'm a big fan of him. Seems to conduct himself in a very dignified manner. I haven't seen him make one mistake this season.

Yes i feel for him over this, if he'd have smacked the guy he could have started a brawl with him and 20 leeds fans and probably ended up getting banned himself or something.

How would you feel? Think i'd be angry i let a nob like that get the better of me but he's a consummate professional and i expect him to deal with it in a balanced and professional manner.

Yeah i think he deserves a song for his efforts this season regardless off this incident.

He will have been furious but he kept his cool and conducted himself really well.

If it was bywater I think that Bellend would have prob been in hospital now and bywater would probably be in the nick!