Calling back Beevers.

Can we?

Not to play him, but to screw Milwall over. They aren't doing that much better than we are, and our centre back is starting every game for them.

He scored for them today to snag a point. What could that mean later on?

Who knows how many more points he's helped them to hang on to.

If he needs to go on loan, he should go to League One.

As terrible as Taylor's first matches for us have been, I do hope he picks up form, nothing worse than having an experienced defender who's more than capable in this league have too low morale to put in a good performance.

As for Beevers, he was sensational today, watched the match from the 12 minute on, good finish as well.

t'was a joke tommo mate ,except for the beavers bit ,Taylor was thrown in to early and made captain to soon tbh, might have been better introducing him slowly to adapt to the team perhaps then he would have had a better start ,

Oh I know Trev, I wasn't replying to what you said, his performances were calamity Jane-esque, but here's hoping he does turn it around, Watford fans were sad to see him go.

Guest arobert

Mark Beevers should be recalled from Millwall today!!!!!!!

He has played two games for them from which they have taken four points.

Looking at the table we may have to get above Millwall to stay in the Championship.

Why in heaven's name are we loaning a player to a relegation rival?

Just imagine if Millwall relegate us by one point we will look back with incredulity at the equaliser Beevers scored at Palace yesterday.

Local journalists need to ask Dave Jones why on earth are we are acting with such stupidity over this loan.

Guest arobert

I must say I really dislike honey and roses posts like Sonny saying:

"We'll be out of Millwall's sight in a few weeks, don't sweat it."

Can I just point out that we are firmly in the bottom three and the league table never lies.

That there are no mugs in this division.

We have won only 2 games out of 11 both at home against teams in the bottom six.

We have not come close to recording an away win.

Is Sonny really Michael Fish who twenty years ago this week said "Don't worry, there is no hurricane on the way."

The thing that gets me is we've loaned Beevers out, who at the time in my opinion had been our best CB and it left us with just three. Gardner (injury prone), Llera and Taylor who is horribly out of form.

And then to send him to a rival in the same league is bloody stupid IMO.

Strange one all round.

Guest arobert

Totally agree Braddaz.

We all know what a struggle it was to get out of Division One.

That is why we need the local media to be asking awkward questions of DJ like "why have you given a heping hand to one of our relegation rivals?"