Show no fear urges Jones, oh and Colin dosen't like the Band

Guest intercity0wl

Warnock was being quite measured in that article for once. Must say I have to agree with him about the band. They're an untalented embarrassment to Wednesday, and England. The football equivalent of Les Dawson when he used to deliberately play his piano tunelessly.

Warnock was being quite measured in that article for once. Must say I have to agree with him about the band. They're an untalented embarrassment to Wednesday, and England. The football equivalent of Les Dawson when he used to deliberately play his piano tunelessly.

Sadly, have to agree.

Agreed.

If I want sh!t music at a match I'll go and watch ice hockey.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I don't mind Warnock at all. Yes he's a pig at heart but at least he says it how it is for him. He calls a spade a spade.

Putting all the pig fan stuff aside, and looking at it entirely without prejudice, has there ever been a better manager in the lower leagues? His record is amazing. And looking at QPR now, was he really the problem there?

Edited by Almat

Guest Hola Tidman

The band are awesome. Theres never any atmosphere at hillsborough without the band.

And whats with only having a drum in the last couple of games? that doesnt work

Think the band were good when they started, something different but think the band are 10 years passed there sell by date now. Like inflatables good for a season and then everyone had enough of them. When they started doing England games instead of Wednesday ones was when I had enough of them.

Guest zac.leeds

I really can't think of a better manager at this level and we're lucky to have him.

He's assembled a squad, for less than a quarter of the Jordan Rhodes transfer fee, that with the addition of Ryan Hall adding pace on the wing, should get us into the play offs.

We have been missing pace! Could be the missing link for us, big step up for him Though