Guest JamesG_UTO

Guest JamesG_UTO

manager going.

players fighting with each over.

wasting money (corry, maguire )

relegation zone.

but its only october if you ask me we need to buy some strikers in January

Guest Bedders

Midfielders fella that's what we need!!!

10 mins to go the defence looked like a unit, the midfield looked like a unit & the attack looked like a unit. 3 static lines. Very little indeed in the form of interaction between the 3 distinct areas.

WELL yesterday.......movement when we didn't have the ball looked poor along with the tactics we set up with. Created a point where we kept playing across the back then had few options to pass into midfield. All I can say is that thank flip Llera played or we really would have played ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppphhhhhhhhh.At least earlier in the game he was picking out some cracking attacking balls from defence to advanced midfield positions.

Gutted but it's midfield that is the issue for me.

Guest JamesG_UTO

i didnt think we needed to change anything bothroyd was doing decent on wing and jj came on and didnt do anything for us. dj been saying it the finishing we need to improve i dont think there was a goal scoring chance tbh

Guest beatleowl

i didnt think we needed to change anything bothroyd was doing decent on wing and jj came on and didnt do anything for us. dj been saying it the finishing we need to improve i dont think there was a goal scoring chance tbh

Yet you want to sign strikers? Eh?