Answer me this

I'd be interested to hear the people from the 'Jones Out' campaign (not many I know) whether they'd sack him if we won tonight. What are his specific managerial weaknesses which means he cannot take our club forward?

it's MM and his reputation for sacking managers, that's what is causing the speculation

September has been a ghastly month and it's a pretty lonely place for a manager when results don't go your way

i really hope DJ turns this around

Guest JC Saviour

Too many people calling for jones head already, I know theres been a million threads but I just want to ask a question.

If jones were to go, say tomorrow after a loss tonight (which i think would be far too 'knee jerk' and he needs time), who are you going to bring in (realistically). Stop with the redknapp poo pooe and give a reasonable option. The one problem with sacking an under performing manager is that you need someone to replace him. There his signings so would someone else really do a better job?

In all honesty, there isn't that many calling for DJ's head.People are forever baffled with the chopping and changing of the team. There are injuries but the players brought in should be good enough to cover all positions. Sadly they are not and whether they are under achieving or not, we have got problems. He has tried quite a few formations and not one looks as he has it right. The Rednapp issue is a wind up, end of. MM is a businessman and he will have someone pencilled in if DJ doesn't delivery. We had a fantastic mentality not with just the fans but obviously the players at the end of last season. Everyone was on an high then some of the pre season signings took the wind out of quite a few fans sails. The word used by many at the time was underwhelming. I think that was spot on.

Pearson still lives in Sheffield but can't see him and MM working together again tbh. Maybe this is who this bunch of players need managing them? :st2: :st2: :st2: And that's a Wolves fan btw.

article-0-04A8ED07000005DC-218_468x397.jpg

Edited by Almat