Nyasha Mushekwi

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/article/south-africa/mushekwi-set-for-nuremberg-medical

Mamelodi Sundowns striker, Nyasha Mushekwi, is set to undergo a medical with German Bundesliga outfit FC Nuremberg tomorrow.

It was revealed last week that the 24-year-old was set to leave for Germany for a trial with the club ahead of a possible move to Europe, after Sundowns reportedly turned down an offer of around R8 million for the player.

Ralph Nkomo, the agent looking after the former CAPS United man, told the Siya crew, “He arrived 10 days late but we’re trying to salvage this situation. He’s having a medical tomorrow ahead of an important cup game, so I’m flying in this evening and hopefully we’ll be able to reach an agreement.

Nkomo added, “I think he’ll sign for them. It wasn’t a trial for them, they just wanted to see him in person, see his abilities, rather than just on a video.”

It is thought that Downs are still hoping to receive around €1 million (R10 million) for Mushekwi and the crew has been informed that Belgian club, Standard Liege, and English Championship outfit, Sheffield Wednesday, have also shown an interest in the forward.

I was at the Mamelodi Sundowns v SWFC match back in 92 ( think that was the year)

Gordon Watson was sitting on the bench joking with fans and Francis clipped him round the ear!

This kid was not playing although there was a kid outside offering to look after cars that looked a bit like him.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

I was at the Mamelodi Sundowns v SWFC match back in 92 ( think that was the year)

Gordon Watson was sitting on the bench joking with fans and Francis clipped him round the ear!

This kid was not playing although there was a kid outside offering to look after cars that looked a bit like him.

Can he play on Grass....