Championship preview

Guest Leicesterowls

Hard to predict but I think 14th is about right for us. Charlton, Huddersfield and Blackpool are ridiculously high though IMO. Charlton will struggle to stay up, Huddersfield have bought well and will consolidate in mid table with us, Blackpool might make the playoffs.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

On the Barnsley transfer out, it says Nathan Doyle left on a free to Barnsley :ph34r:

Bradford, Barnsley still $hit holes!

Guest Leicesterowls

Personally 14th wouldnt be that bad, I would like a play off push but as long as we arent down there near relegation Im not that fussed. What is everyone elses predictions?

Guest TonyOwl88

Looks to me like he didn't really know where to put us... I suppose its only like if I was to write up a predicted table... I'd pick my top 6, my bottom 3... and then fill the middle in without knowing too much about those middle teams.

Also, I think we could finish anywhere between 16th and 1st (at a real push). How do you predict this coming season?

I predict 5th for us... with the momentum of 14 or 15 games unbeaten now, and some real quality player that can make a massive difference to us. we're riding a big high at the moment.

We should be satisfied with mid-table though. Top half would be great, but we have to take it as it comes this season because we really don't know just how good our team really is.

No chance Charlton will finish in top half.

Huddersfield had a lot of work to do to be near our standards under Jones, but they have bought well and Grayson is a pretty decent manager.

I expect us all to finish quite near each other.

Wednesday - 12th

Huddersfield - 14th

Charlton - 15th

No chance Charlton will finish in top half.

Huddersfield had a lot of work to do to be near our standards under Jones, but they have bought well and Grayson is a pretty decent manager.

I expect us all to finish quite near each other.

Wednesday - 12th

Huddersfield - 14th

Charlton - 15th

I think that's the most sensible prediction so far for the 3 promoted teams. I think we are all good enough to stay in the league but no where near good enough to challenge for a place in the play offs.

I think recent seasons with Norwich and Southampton have made people ridiculously optimistic. Consolidation is a good solid start for us to build for next season and a play off push.