NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON PREVIEW- GIVE IT A READ

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

Why you got Bolton top? Not saying it's wrong, I've got no idea who's going to finish top. Just wondered why you plumped for them?

Think they've got a very strong side, underestimated as to how strong it is.

Stuart Holden and Lee Chung Yong returning from injury, two class players.

Marvin Sordell, who i think will score alot of goals at this level, very powerful. Also Benik Afobe on loan from Arsenal who has got great potential. A front two of Sordell and Afobe has potential to be deadly.

Strong midfielders, Chris Eagles has proven he's quality at this level, Martin Petrov should be one of the top performers in the division, and Keith Andrews is a solid CM who will do all the 'dirty' work if you like.

Guest Brigadier

Really good read! Just makes me even more excited for the new season. I'm guessing you'll have posted this on other fan forums too? If so, how's the feedback been?

Guest foreverSWFC

Really good read! Just makes me even more excited for the new season. I'm guessing you'll have posted this on other fan forums too? If so, how's the feedback been?

Shared it on the Wolves and Brighton forum. Positive reviews so far,

Wolves fans seem to not know where they will finish, either they'll wee wee the league or flop.

Still in the process of signing up to other forums, so i'll keep you updated :)

Guest Reneowlsup

Fantastic read. You've obviously put a lot of hard work and research into this.

I can't see Watford finishing that low or Derby finishing that high but that's just my opinion and that's what football is all about - dividing opinions.

Nevertheless, a cracking piece of work. Well done!

Guest JonTheOwl66

lol

Nah, it's good. Well done pal, you've gone up in my estimations.

I actually do a bit of article writing for a website (don't ask me which) and it's well done.

I vaguely remember you saying you did English at A Level? That correct? It's results next week too aint it? If so what you expecting to get?

Guest foreverSWFC

Nah, it's good. Well done pal, you've gone up in my estimations.

I actually do a bit of article writing for a website (don't ask me which) and it's well done.

I vaguely remember you saying you did English at A Level? That correct? It's results next week too aint it? If so what you expecting to get?

Yeh I do English.

Already got an A in it, one module was in January which I got the results for in March and the rest of the grade was coursework which I also did well in.

Think they've got a very strong side, underestimated as to how strong it is.

Stuart Holden and Lee Chung Yong returning from injury, two class players.

Marvin Sordell, who i think will score alot of goals at this level, very powerful. Also Benik Afobe on loan from Arsenal who has got great potential. A front two of Sordell and Afobe has potential to be deadly.

Strong midfielders, Chris Eagles has proven he's quality at this level, Martin Petrov should be one of the top performers in the division, and Keith Andrews is a solid CM who will do all the 'dirty' work if you like.

I don't think they've got more strength than Wolves, and potentially, Wolves players are more 'suited' to the Championship (more experience of it and style). However, Bolton seem in less danger of losing their top players and have a manager who knows what to expect more re: this level. Find it hard to separate the two.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yeh I do English.

Already got an A in it, one module was in January which I got the results for in March and the rest of the grade was coursework which I also did well in.

Nice one mate. What you wanting to do at Uni?

Guest foreverSWFC

Nice one mate. What you wanting to do at Uni?

Really not sure to be honest. Want to go in to journalism, but don't know whether it is worth studying it at Uni or doing a course after University.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Really not sure to be honest. Want to go in to journalism, but don't know whether it is worth studying it at Uni or doing a course after University.

I was in much the same position before Uni. Journalism is a cut-throw world though and it's a risk.. No doubt.

Good read but i think your table prediction is way out. I dont feel it is objective at all especially with regards to Leeds and Barnsley.

Guest foreverSWFC

Good read but i think your table prediction is way out. I dont feel it is objective at all especially with regards to Leeds and Barnsley.

Barnsley's time is definitely up, a poor squad and there decline last season shows the cracks are developing.

Leeds, whether you like it or not, Warnock is a good manager and I believe he has made done solid signings. Outside bet for promotion IMO.