sheffield wednesday players

Guest badger the owl

Guest badger the owl

Just seen Lewis Buxton at halfords in Chesterfield looking for a new bike for his mrs.

Post here if you have any sightings of owls players doing everyday things.

Milan is just washing the pots, his missus is talking to him, it looks quite lighthearted. They share a giggle. She's given him a playful tap on the shoulder and walks away.

He's taking the rubber gloves off, he must have finished. He's looking out the window that overlooks the sink. He can't see me though, I'm hiding in a tree.

That's right, you can't see me can you, you naughty little sexy Serbian. Can't see me at all.

Mmmmmm.

Played badminton with Stevie Bywater yesterday.

Also went to Ian Hendon's birthday party a couple of weeks ago- loads of old pro's there- bumped into Reda and Mike Jones. Had a few beers, they were there for a Birds of Prey display that Ian had booked as both are avid twitchers. Unfortunately it rained and the Harris Hawk went mental, knocked over some plantpots, had to break it's neck.

Milan has now gone upstairs. I can see directly through the bedroom. The bathroom window has steamed up, I think he's going to take a shower.

He's removed his shirt, his oily body looks like a leather chamois wrapped around a potato.

He's doing some muscle flexes. Oh my, he's taken his trousers off. He's wearing a tiger skin posing pouch...if I didn't know better I'd swear he was pumping those arms for my benefit.

I hold my breath as he turns for the shower, and see the string of the posing pouch entering his eastern bloc.

I'm waiting for you my Serbian love chamois. I'm waiting.

Mmmmmm.

Milan has now gone upstairs. I can see directly through the bedroom. The bathroom window has steamed up, I think he's going to take a shower.

He's removed his shirt, his oily body looks like a leather chamois wrapped around a potato.

He's doing some muscle flexes. Oh my, he's taken his trousers off. He's wearing a tiger skin posing pouch...if I didn't know better I'd swear he was pumping those arms for my benefit.

I hold my breath as he turns for the shower, and see the string of the posing pouch entering his eastern bloc.

I'm waiting for you my Serbian love chamois. I'm waiting.

Mmmmmm.

Cameraphone?

Cash waiting, PM me.

I'm in Milans house! His wife has left, and I'm sure he was beckoning me earlier. I've crept upstairs and I'm hiding in his wardrobe. He's going to be so surprised, so happy.

I hear the shower turn off. His footsteps coming closer to the bedroom. He's here.

He's wearing a pink dressing gown, with a matching pink towel wrapped around that greying cranium.

He kicks a pair of fluffy slippers under the bed, I wonder if he can feel my presence? Off comes the head towel, and he flicks his hair around like he was a garden sprinkler.

I think its time I made an appearance. This is happening my showered Serbian love trumpet. Here I come...

Mmmmmm.

Bullen,Lewis McMahon, Joey O'Brien, Matthew Hamshaw & J-P in liquid Rotherham one Sunday night having a wee wee up to send Joey O'Brien off after his loan

Hamshaw & JP in Gatecrasher one Saturday night after a game loving life very drunk and buying rounds. Also bacon boy Tonge was kicking around that night