DJ on Wednesday player

• Always said there would be players moving on. There might be some players who surprisingly moved on. Lowe for example got a good offer and feels Maguire is similar
  • Would like to move 6 or 7 more on
  • Would like to bring in 4 or 5
  • Things going on behind the scenes with a view to the above
  • Be delighted if 2/3 of those 4/5 arrivals come before Derby
  • This would give club chance to relax a bit and pick its targets well approaching end of window (I think this means Premier loans or squad players who might all of a sudden become available/affordable to us).
  • 1 or 2 to trial tomorrow v West Brom
  • Harewood decision in 2/3 days - might be dependent on who comes in and who goes out

Everything else has been captured on here or twitter.

• Always said there would be players moving on. There might be some players who surprisingly moved on. Lowe for example got a good offer and feels Maguire is similar
  • Would like to move 6 or 7 more on
  • Would like to bring in 4 or 5
  • Things going on behind the scenes with a view to the above
  • Be delighted if 2/3 of those 4/5 arrivals come before Derby
  • This would give club chance to relax a bit and pick its targets well approaching end of window (I think this means Premier loans or squad players who might all of a sudden become available/affordable to us).
  • 1 or 2 to trial tomorrow v West Brom
  • Harewood decision in 2/3 days - might be dependent on who comes in and who goes out

Everything else has been captured on here or twitter.

That's what has been worrying me for a while now ... If DJ thought Harewood was good enough, he'd have signed by now.

I'd prefer we signed nobody, than sign Harewood as a Feeney replacement.

That's what has been worrying me for a while now ... If DJ thought Harewood was good enough, he'd have signed by now.

I'd prefer we signed nobody, than sign Harewood as a Feeney replacement.

Doesn't always work like that - harewood could be plently good enough, but if we have an offer for someone younger in then its only right for DJ to hold it off a bit till he knows all his options - no point in giving harewood a contract then thinking poo poo i cant sign the other guy i wanted.

Still have no idea why there is such a strong feeling of panic around here.

We're in the most capable of hands.

A manager who is more than well proven at this level and a successful and hard working chairman.

The feeling of panic is understandable, but relax. The 18th is still, in relation to the transfer market, a long time away

The 6/7 who will leave that he refers to must be from the following, if not all:-

Bennett

Reynolds

D Jones

Coke

Prutton

O'Grady

M Jones

Weaver

Jameson (loan)

Nyoni (loan)

I cant see past them, if all these players were to

leave id be delighted, itd free up wages/cash to spend on other players, balance the squad out, and finally rake out the remaining 'dead wood', having such a big squad cant be good for the morale of the squad as 2/3 arent going to make the team each week.

All we would then need is a RCB, 1 more winger assuming Antonio deal is done, and 2 strikers.

Broadfoot, Treacy, Harewood, DJ Campbell/Bothroyd (loan) seem the most likely candidates.

The 6/7 who will leave that he refers to must be from the following, if not all:-

Bennett

Reynolds

D Jones

Coke

Prutton

O'Grady

M Jones

Weaver

Jameson (loan)

Nyoni (loan)

I cant see past them, if all these players were to

leave id be delighted, itd free up wages/cash to spend on other players, balance the squad out, and finally rake out the remaining 'dead wood', having such a big squad cant be good for the morale of the squad as 2/3 arent going to make the team each week.

All we would then need is a RCB, 1 more winger assuming Antonio deal is done, and 2 strikers.

Broadfoot, Treacy, Harewood, DJ Campbell/Bothroyd (loan) seem the most likely candidates.

But none of those would surprise us, could be someone leaving who we are not expecting to, the mind boggles .