Pečnik...

Guest bully87

And rather than just offer this alternative opinion, it was worth negging me?

No problem, I can accept that if you come back and apologise later in the season when he's playing as a striker, or just behind the front two, and banging in a few goals. Which he will.

And rather than just offer this alternative opinion, it was worth negging me?

No problem, I can accept that if you come back and apologise later in the season when he's playing as a striker, or just behind the front two, and banging in a few goals. Which he will.

I will apologise if he is upfront banging in goals :) if you remind me though.

however if he isn't and he is a creative midfield genius then i'd like you to post apologising about taking a video created probably by the guys agent serious ;)

Guest Sniper1

Great option to have in any squad.

I believe Maguire and Madine will start the season up top i also think we will have 2 new wingers in before the Oldham game.

Having a player like Pecnik who can do a job on the wing or as a striker can only be a good thing.

Either from the bench or covering injuries/suspensions.

I do think long term that he will be an alternative to Maguire in the more creative role as part of a pair.

Very good feet and pacey, we just need to give him time to settle.

I thought he looked good when he was involved. Didnt see enough of the ball, especially first half, but when he did he was tidy and tried to be progressive. His tecnique was also good, especially on that pitch. it was like a half plowed field.

I will apologise if he is upfront banging in goals :) if you remind me though.

however if he isn't and he is a creative midfield genius then i'd like you to post apologising about taking a video created probably by the guys agent serious ;)

Deal!

I'll be back.

lol