Season ticket discount

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

In previous years you got like a 5/10% discount when using a season ticket for purchases I believe.

Does this still apply? I'd like to buy the new kit but I'm unsure.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Wearing matching shirt/shorts over the age of 13 means you are 'lost'

Who said I'd be wearing them at same time you silly tvvat?

You shouldn't be complaining anyway if it's business for SWFC. More commission for you at the mansion innit

lol

5% discount and also part of loyalty package.Wednesday want you to use discount system lol but more frequently. That's the whole idea behind the system.My view is the reward should be at least 10% to justify the effort from fans to buy directly from Wednesday.

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

Guest intercity0wl

5% discount and also part of loyalty package.Wednesday want you to use discount system lol but more frequently. That's the whole idea behind the system.My view is the reward should be at least 10% to justify the effort from fans to buy directly from Wednesday.

When i buy from the shop it earns teamcard points to use against future purchases, or S/Ticket renewal.

Guest intercity0wl

Wearing matching shirt/shorts over the age of 13 means you are 'lost'

Agree, thats the age everybody should progress to a blue Bib lol

In previous years you got like a 5/10% discount when using a season ticket for purchases I believe.

Does this still apply? I'd like to buy the new kit but I'm unsure.

Since the club introduced the Credit Card system, instead of the paper books, we've been using the TeamCard points... And IIRC its the same this time round, points can be accumulated from July 1st

Guest Fedor

Since the club introduced the Credit Card system, instead of the paper books, we've been using the TeamCard points... And IIRC its the same this time round, points can be accumulated from July 1st

And what do these points get you?

Guest intercity0wl

And what do these points get you?

A discount on future shop purchases or the following seasons S/T, to be fair it has saved me some decent amounts on my S/T since its introduction, but then i do use it when making Ferry booking, at Comet, making Ebay purchases etc etc.

Guest krisswfc1

women at counter told me yesterday that discounts start for 2012/2013 season ticket holders at the start of the season

Guest intercity0wl

women at counter told me yesterday that discounts start for 2012/2013 season ticket holders at the start of the season

I Got 49 quid of my 2012/13 S/T when renewing before the first deadline, with points i had earnt throughout the 2011/12 season.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yep, I know about that. But you also got 10% off every purchase you made cos you were a season ticket holder.

Ta