New home kit photo

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest Bobs Brain Tonic

I don't know, I quite like the black band...you'd think that hints towards black shorts too.

Can someone with that kit designer not just knock up a shirt* using the colchester/this years Puma template and the colours in the Pride thing?

*not sure how easy it is

How did they know it was on sale ?

The marketing last year was responsible for record sales of shirts

FACT

It doesnt take a genius to work out when a new football shirt goes on sale, the shirt could be shown as usual without the teasers. But the last two shirts have been quality after years of poor shirts from Lotto and Diadora, thats what is responsible, along with the SCH link IMO.

Edited by Bluesteel

It doesnt take a genius to work out when a new football shirt goes on sale, the shirt could be shown as usual. But the last two shirts have been quality after years of poor shirts from Lotto and Diadora, thats what is responsible, along with the SCH link IMO.

Don't ever apply for a marketing managers job mate

lol

Seriously - things need advertising/hyping/pushing

As crazy as this might sound to you - Wednesday fans don't queue up outside the club shop waiting for the new shirt to come into stock, nor do they buy it the second it goes online unless it's pushed to the MAX

The hardcore few might - but on the whole getting the message out to the Wednesday massive is harder than you think...

Shirts don't just sell - they need advertising and the marketing campaigns are integral to this - if not critical

Owlstalk Shop

I quite like the teasers and the build up to the release. I would just prefer it if the teasers started just after the end of the season and that it was actually released by now. I do think we miss a trick by releasing the shirts so late.

Don't ever apply for a marketing managers job mate

lol

Seriously - things need advertising/hyping/pushing

As crazy as this might sound to you - Wednesday fans don't queue up outside the club shop waiting for the new shirt to come into stock, nor do they buy it the second it goes online unless it's pushed to the MAX

The hardcore few might - but on the whole getting the message out to the Wednesday MASSIVE is harder than you think...

Shirts don't just sell - they need advertising and the marketing campaigns are integral to this - if not critical

I sometimes think the whole teaser thing is to cover the fact that puma havent delivered yet. I agree it should be advertised to the max, but I just dont see the need for the teaser method of doing so.

But thats probably why I work in consultancy rather than marketing lol

I sometimes think the whole teaser thing is to cover the fact that puma havent delivered yet. I agree it should be advertised to the max, but I just dont see the need for the teaser method of doing so.

But thats probably why I work in consultancy rather than marketing lol

Ah...

Consultancy....

*explains it all*

lol

Owlstalk Shop