Fear not, we are going up in Automatic spot

I've sorted it.

Last time we got promoted from this league, as legend now has it - it was sorted by a voodoo magic spell a Wednesday fan arranged for.

Well, fear not. Wednesday are going up and we will win all our remaining games to boot.

A mate of mine is currently residing in Australia, and an avid Owl, I got him to pay for in beer for an Aborigonal Witch dance which has placed a spell on Wednesday, United and Huddersfield.

Wednesday are going up my friends, a drunk aborigonal witch doctor has sorted it.

(MAKES BIG GUNS MATE DOWN THE PUB LOOK A BIT AMATEURISH!)

Pictures will follow as soon as I have them.

Edited by salmonbones

Guest Big Guns

My mate in the pub says we've got a chance of going up automatic but at the moment its in the grunters favour.

And if we don't beat Huddersfield we can forget about automatic promotion this season.....

My mate in the pub says we've got a chance of going up automatic but at the moment its in the grunters favour.

And if we don't beat Huddersfield we can forget about automatic promotion this season.....

Unless your mate is a witch doctor, you ain't having this one.

Don't plus or minus this until after we've got promotion by winning all our games.

I will accept my fellow Owls adulation at that point.

Salmonbones sorted the AUTOMATIC promotion (Dave Jones and the players may have a small say in the matter)

Unless your mate is a witch doctor, you ain't having this one.

Don't plus or minus this until after we've got promotion by winning all our games.

I will accept my fellow Owls adulation at that point.

Salmonbones sorted the AUTOMATIC promotion (Dave Jones and the players may have a small say in the matter)

gary megson

Guest foreverSWFC

Go away the realist

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I've sorted it.

Last time we got promoted from this league, as legend now has it - it was sorted by a voodoo magic spell a Wednesday fan arranged for.

Well, fear not. Wednesday are going up and we will win all our remaining games to boot.

A mate of mine is currently residing in Australia, and an avid Owl, I got him to pay for in beer for an Aborigonal Witch dance which has placed a spell on Wednesday, United and Huddersfield.

Wednesday are going up my friends, a drunk aborigonal witch doctor has sorted it.

(MAKES BIG GUNS MATE DOWN THE PUB LOOK A BIT AMATEURISH!)

Pictures will follow as soon as I have them.

SORTED!

Nice one Salmonbones!

and the witchdoctor....

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I'm just going to stick some money on United getting promotion.

That means they won't do it as i'm the most unlucky person in the world.

Proper sacrifice that Skyline.

Just a tip though....don't put your mortgage on it.

Guest foreverSWFC

ooh eee oooh ahh ahh ting tang wallla walla bing bang

ooh eee oooh ahh ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang

Guest hirsty9

If he's a drunk aborigini you have stated that he has put a spell on WEDNESDAY as well as Udders and the Pigs so it wont be in our favour you tool.

Guest intercity0wl

So basically he's a Bookie then.

Guest intercity0wl

DRUNK?!

Hope he didn't get the teams mixed up!

Mmmm, and with Australia being kinda upside down to us, will the Spells he has cast be reversed when they get round to this side of the Globe

Guest Big Guns

This lol right again my mate in the pub...