Video at half time Notts County!

Guest Bucko_Swfc

Guest Bucko_Swfc
Thats litterally where i was stood, in the white jacket on them steps.

I was with the lad in the light blue hat .

Yeah I always see you at games, remember you from Southampton away on the coach a couple of seasons back when we cheated on the quiz

Guest on the band wagon

don't want to wade in with the health and safety but the concourse is not fit to cater for a full allocation Even befire game with little bouncing it was a crush, accident waiting to happen

who's the wee wee tail in the hat at the end?

To be fair , if by "that wee wee tail" you meen my mate in the light blue hat, he helped a lass up who had being pushed to the floor and was being crushed , when you hear someone shout "help her up" .

Bit harsh really.

the video from last year looked quite contained today it just seemed a bit dangerous

Thats because the coppers didnt wade in and push people around last year .

Theres a video on the way which apparently shows what happened better , and it doesnt look good on the coppers by all accounts.

Guest Rob Jackson

To be fair , if by "that wee wee tail" you meen my mate in the light blue hat, he helped a lass up who had being pushed to the floor and was being crushed , when you hear someone shout "help her up" .

Bit harsh really.

same lad who is singing "if you wear a yellow jacket you're a stinky flaps"?

Guest Rob Jackson

Not sure i would want to be on the internet singing the like when an employer/prospective employer can see it. Unless he is too young to work which i presume?

Not sure i would want to be on the internet singing the like when an employer/prospective employer can see it. Unless he is too young to work which i presume?

Faaaaaaar from it mate.

And ridiculous comment about prospective employers ... how on earth would any "prospective employer" happen to stumble upon this video. Then recognise him from the back of his head (with a hat on) and then actually be bothered enough to do anything about it ?

Ive heard employers look on facebook but i dont think they'll trawl through the millions of youtube video's just to find him .

Obviously you dont get out much do you Rob Jackson ?