Video at half time Notts County!

Guest Bucko_Swfc

Guest Rob Jackson

Obviously you dont get out much do you Rob Jackson ?

and you are one the internet too on a saturday night ......

If he is from sheffield doesn't take much to look on owls talk as probably a few thousand do a day, quite a distinctive looking lad also.

and you are one the internet too on a saturday night ......

If he is from sheffield doesn't take much to look on owls talk as probably a few thousand do a day, quite a distinctive looking lad also.

He'll appreciate that :laugh:

So right, picture the scene ... your the manager of a company, wanting to give him a job. You have no idea he is a wednesdayite, why would he mention it ? Your telling me that you would randomly go on owlstalk, to see if there is any mention of him whatsoever, and you'd also trawl youtube to see if you could see the back of his head singing a song about police ? NO.

Guest Rob Jackson

ah well obviously you aren't the cleverest of lads so shan't bother trying to argue with you as from a distance we may look equally as stupid. BTW you are the one with negs - not me.

Only needs a chance "spotting" though doesn't it.

who's the wee wee tail in the hat at the end?

So I help the poor lass up from nearly been crushed, and called those that caused it c\/nts, and I'm a wee wee tail?

And yeah, I even followed her up the stairs to make sure she was Ok, as Eaton can attest to.

ah well obviously you aren't the cleverest of lads so shan't bother trying to argue with you as from a distance we may look equally as stupid. BTW you are the one with negs - not me.

I will have a £100 bet that if I show my emploer that on sunday night, he will say, flip me you we near me then, not, your fired!

Guest Rob Jackson

for the "yellow jacket" song - yes. Without stewards/police their would be no football crowds would there, think about it ...

Im in my 2nd year of Uni mate, studying to be a building surveyor.

If that makes me "stupid" then best of luck to you.

by the way +'ing yourself and negging me doesnt make what your saying factually correct.

Guest Rob Jackson

Oh dear i will stop there as i have suffered an internet beating and a comeback of epic proportions ........

Guest Fedor

To be fair , if by "that wee wee tail" you meen my mate in the light blue hat, he helped a lass up who had being pushed to the floor and was being crushed , when you hear someone shout "help her up" .

Bit harsh really.

Eaton in having wee wee tail for a mate shock :ohmy:

Edited by Fedor