Music before game

These are excerpts from the MASSIVE Medley - songs of the season. The 4 minute cd was recorded by musicians working with five volunteer singers from the kop. It was all timed for release tomorrow in time for the derby. That is, until it was rejected out of hand by the commercial people at the club.

You may have read about it on Owlstalk during recording. There was a pinned topic announcing that it was on the way. It's now complete, but regrettably it'll never be aired.

The owls superstore manager said it wasn't suitable

Surely, us as customers are the judge of that, and looking back at the old thread it went down well! Typical club shop!

These are excerpts from the MASSIVE Medley - songs of the season. The 4 minute cd was recorded by musicians working with five volunteer singers from the kop. It was all timed for release tomorrow in time for the derby. That is, until it was rejected out of hand by the commercial people at the club.

You may have read about it on Owlstalk during recording. There was a pinned topic announcing that it was on the way. It's now complete, but regrettably it'll never be aired.

Could you not sell them unofficially, via Wednesdayite or something?

Sound's quite vague pal...is this self gain/using a brand to profit?, or is it charitable?..as you can see it's the first time i have seen a song...which was planned for release...apart from the lad who did singing the blue's for charity?.

that takes me back Wolfie mate

And me. It was originally intended to be the theme music for the new Radio 1, but then they didn't use it. I went to see them at Improvision in Sheffield one Sunday night in the mid 70's and it was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen in my life. They were an aquired taste to say the least. But, that track is superb.