Batth, bywater and madine

Batth backs off too much and his distribution makes beevers look like messi

Bywater has probably only saved two shots in both his spells at the club hes a bloody liability need a keeper on loan because weavers no better

Madine at the moment looks a cross between owusu and kim olsen garbage but thinks hes good, need a pacey striker quick our forwards cant turn a centre half and will never score with their backs to goal.

And the next next time you rotate our squad for a cup game i hope youget the sack

The end

Unless we tuck Buxton in Batth is the one right sided CB and as such misses few games. Think he is one of our better players to be honest.

Assuming Weaver is fit he should be in goal, I was surprised he was dropped after one bad game.

Madine definitely needs dropping yes, I think Megson is scared to send him into full sulk mode should he be benched. Can imagine he's a real pain around the dressing room and for team moral.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Don't agree with Batth.

Bywater and Weaver aren't anything special but they'll do.

Agreed with Madine, maybe we can do what we done with JJ and fire him up

Guest RealisticOwl

WOW

I've seen some bo!!ocks on here tonight.

But slating Batth just tops the rumbleing lot of it.

Madine is sulking because he has lost his buddy Ben 10.

Madine needs to rumbleing man up.

Madine is sulking because he has lost his buddy Ben 10.

I don't know if they were buddies or not as they were allegedly both shagged/ing that chelsfergo bird

I think what madine is missing is the quality ball that just need putting in when he gets a few the swagger and confidence will return we need to loan a quality cross deliverer this week