lack of creativity

We are really lacking someone who can make a difference in a game and as team are struggling to make chances. We all talk about killing teams off, like pigs have done again today but we can't and won't because we dont make enough chances.

We are second in the league all be it through playing more games than other teams but i am just not confident in the teams ability to win matches comfortably and this will cost us automatic promotion. Against teams in the top half of the league we have a very poor record and am now starting to doubt the real quality of this team.

This isn't am over reaction to today result either but has been borne out of a few months of very poor performances. When did we last have a run of a few good performances, not results but actually walk out of a ground thinking Wow we have just played well for 90 minutes again?

A win midweek and against Chesterfield it could change but can't see it. I hope im wrong but i feel we've been found out and need that creativity asap. UTO