Chris O'Grady

wots it matter if he couldnt hit a barn door ,as long as he tries hard thats all wot counts ,we should blindly support every player good or crap as soon as they put on that blue and white shirt they are behond critisism

dont forget last year

yes thats right milan saved us so we should be grateful and be happy to spend years and years in league1.

Sarcasm ALERT.

Guest davet30

His work rate is good ...

...And so was O'conners. I liked O'Conner but he was lacking in quality as is COG.

..... if it wernt wasn't for him challanging we wouldn't have got thaat mechine goal on saturday I rate him

Is it me who's only noticed that when he's trying to hold the ball up and it flicks up he has no idea where the ball is?

Yes his work rate is good, yes he is strong and has a powerful shot in him but for me he's lacking in quality.

Guest helmet-prince

Still think O'Grady needs to improve his goal tally for us to go up automatic. Doesn't matter how good his hold up play is, for automatic we need two scoring strikers...

Which player is this whose touch is second to none? Who was the big guy whose every ball bounced off his foot/shin a yard away? Chris O'Grady has one of the worst forst touches seen at S6 since Leon Clarke (who scored more goals btw). Im a fan of 100 percenters like O'Grady but he must be made of Teflon because nothing sticks. This might be unpopular but its true.

Shocking first touch and runs about like a pigeon toed baby elephant....

cogs got to be dropped now its obvious that its got to be madine and lowe up front two proven goal scorers

megsons got it wrong starting cog and needs to change it now b4 its too late.

ameobi.jpg

Make me laugh Beholder n BG slag slag slag then state you'll be happy to be put in your place

Well when you are don't move again ok, you both talk pure poo

Guest Big Guns

Make me laugh Beholder n BG slag slag slag then state you'll be happy to be put in your place

Wot you on about?

jog on you tedious prck and stop picking arguments.

not interested in personal poo ..

Opinions is what owlstalk is about and if you don't like it don't log on

Edited by Beholder

Guest Big Guns

Your opinions count hold no merit though

You don't have one you just go with the majority

Play it safe

I will always say wot I think

Right or wrong I will say it how I see it .

Edited by Big Guns

You don't have one you just go with the majority

Play it safe

I will always say wot I think

Right or wrong I will say it how I see it .

Can't argue with that hence your obvious likeability but Beholder is a different Kettle of fish altogether

ok.

if that is your opinion then form a counter opinion instead of getting shitty...

keyboard warrior..

lol

Edited by bartos

This is a rare occasion when I agree with Guns and BH. They've both said that they'd love to be proved wrong. That's because they're both Wednesdayites. Nowt wrong with that surely.