Chris O'Grady

I find it funny/ironic the thread was about lack of goals.

It's taken 6 games and nearly 5 weeks since the thread. Which sort of proves the point!

Anyway, as I say, hope he goes on a run and I expect he'll score at Rochdale.

I find it funny and ironic that you can't see the point I'm making is that all strikers don't have to score goals.

If you don't see it in Chris then do you see it in the likes of Walters @ Stoke? MASSIVE ball retention skills, great in the air, a physical nightmare that allows the team to play through him even

when he's off form. When Stoke play well and he gets a chance, he can take it. Just like guess who?

Edited by Pulixifer

Guest Big Guns

I find it funny and ironic that you can't see the point I'm making is that all strikers don't have to score goals.

If you don't see it in Chris then do you see it in the likes of Walters @ Stoke? MASSIVE ball retention skills, great in the air, a physical nightmare that allows the team to play through him even

when he's off form. When Stoke play well and he gets a chance, he can take it. Just like guess who?

I've fooked that one up lol

Edited by Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

That was gas, was going to post asking a mod to edit it :)

Anyways what you were suggesting is utter codswallop you'd be best not reposting it.

You would say that but don't worry can't be arse to repost it but I was right

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here. The period since this thread was started to now has seen us have our worst run this season, one goal from cog and no assists or any other goals from our strikers.

I don't agree with why you resurrected it. As I say, agree to disagree.

Oh - and I'll not comment on Walters. Have hardly ever seen him play. But your comment re when he gets a chance he takes it, just like guess who' is irrelevant. Our guess who hasn't taken his chances. Until yesterday. Or do we ignore the previous chances?

Anyway, this is a unnecessary exchange of views. As I say, don't see the point in what youve done/said. But, you have your opinion so fair enough.