GET YER MEGSON MASKS TO GET HILLSBOROUGH ROCKING!

Guest mrbluesky

Guest FoggyS17

If you can tell me where you're sat (and you're relatively close to the front of the stand) then I'll get some shots of you in them at the game on Saturday...

(I've not invested in a reyt big zoom yet so am still struggling to get shots of the back of the kop, or top of the South Stand etc)

ill be wearing mine to huddersfield game!

Guest Bertyofcleck

When Andy Booth played his last game for Town,

there was a Boothy mask given out with every programme,

It was quite surreal facing a stand of Andy Booths :biggrin:

Guest mrbluesky

If you can tell me where you're sat (and you're relatively close to the front of the stand) then I'll get some shots of you in them at the game on Saturday...

(I've not invested in a reyt big zoom yet so am still struggling to get shots of the back of the kop, or top of the South Stand etc)

South stand block BB

Thought you would have bought a high power zoom now you are Bens agent !

Need a photographer for a big function - do you know someone who might be interested?

Row 8 of the kop, forget which gangway, I just walk in and sit down nowadays