Ridiculous Blades...

Guest Triplej2

A bit more delusion from wilson, I've just read that he thinks they did well with our corners, free kicks and long throws. Is that why we had no fewer than 7 clear headed goal attempts, culminating in 2 goals and 2 badly wasted opportunities. If Megson went off like that I'd think he needed his head looking at.

Very much reminds me of Irvine. Every one could see what the problems were except the man himself. We had 18 opportunities at goal with three what I call guilt edge chances. Chris O Grady hitting the post, James O Connor 6 yards out totally unmarked, and Gary Madine in the second half heading over from inside the six yard box at the back post.

Imagine all those three had gone in, which conceivably on another day they could have, what would the manager be saying then on how they dealt with set pieces. I thought they looked very dodgy at the back and if that were my team I would not be going into the rest of the season with ANY confidence.

They keep going on about how they can't believe we've been accounted with 18 shots. What they seem to be ignoring is that, whether or not we should have been credited with 18 shots, the home side in a sheffield derby only managed 6! That's really poor - they put us under no pressure at all. Their goals weren't the result of pressure, they were just 2 counter attacks and, in fairness, good finishes but that's all they had!

Was walking into Hillsborough after the game and I was thinking about how crap they were. I was thinking of the fall out and hjow they would be discussing at how poor a side they are on their boards. I was almost revelling in the fact that we have the better side and frar better equipped to go up than they are. We are better than them I thought, for the first time in over 10 years we are actually 100% better than they are.

So getting home like a few on here probably have done I decided to check pigs mad for the squabbling, in fighting and falling out of their fans as to how their season will more than likely go into melt down, because to put it simply they are crap. However what a shock to see how they are saying how they played us off the pitch etc etc etc etc.

Did I watch a different game? One team looks like a strong promotion chasing side the other looks more or less like we did at this point last year.

The funny thing is though THEY CANT SEE IT

correction Bob mate , they just don't want to see it

We had 18 opportunities at goal with three what I call guilt edge chances. Chris O Grady hitting the post, James O Connor 6 yards out totally unmarked, and Gary Madine in the second half heading over from inside the six yard box at the back post.

What about the free header Batth had 6 yards out in the bang-centre of the goal?

Or Jones' header at the death?

Or Marshall's shot tipped onto the bar?

If we had been as ruthless in front of goal at BL as we have been for the last 5 or 6 weeks then we could have easily bagged a few more. I'm an honest person and I'm not exaggerating one bit, 5 goals wouldn't have been out of the question if we'd finished to our recent high standards.

They keep going on about how they can't believe we've been accounted with 18 shots. What they seem to be ignoring is that, whether or not we should have been credited with 18 shots, the home side in a sheffield derby only managed 6! That's really poor - they put us under no pressure at all. Their goals weren't the result of pressure, they were just 2 counter attacks and, in fairness, good finishes but that's all they had!

the thick porkers think that headers dont count. An attempt on goal can be with the feet or head. Some of the comments are bizarre to say the least, one porker said we didn't threaten them till the last 10 minutes, creating nothing of note the poor squealer said.

Guest Triplej2

The really bizarre thing is that if/when they lose at Preston or lose a couple of games on the bounce it'll be Wilson the "Pig" out. What's it to be piggys? Are you a good side or not?