SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY BEAMBACK PROGRAMME

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to confirm the club will be producing a limited edition official matchday programme for the Steel City derby beam back at Hillsborough on 16 October.

You can buy the programme NOW and get it delivered to you just before the game - CLICK HERE

The first Sheffield derby of the season takes place at Bramall Lane and, of course, the Blades will be producing their own official publication.

But the Owls will now follow suit with a commemorative derby programme to serve the thousands of Wednesdayites watching all the action unfold on the three big screens at Hillsborough.

post-4683-0-95116100-1318094666_thumb.jp

The 4,300 Owls fans attending the game at Bramall Lane won't miss out either as - in conjunction with O Publishing - SWFC will be facilitating pre-orders for the programme, delivered to your doorstep ahead of the game.

SWFC Director of Communications Trevor Braithwait said: "This has never been done before at Hillsborough and only once or twice elsewhere in football history.

post-4683-0-95116100-1318094666_thumb.jp

"The programme will be bespoke for the day, packed with exclusive columns and interviews from the big hitters of the past and the present, on and off the field.

"The beam back programme is a really exciting project and we are sure our fans will support this unique publication."

To pre-order your commemorative derby programme click here.

Owlstalk Shop

Just to reinforce the message...

THIS IS A VERY LIMITED EDITION PROGRAMME

It will sell out very early on Sunday as fans arrive

Gates open on Sunday at 10:30

I'd recommend ordering online or you will probably miss out

I reckon these could be worth something in a few years..

Buy one - stuff it in your loft - retire on the profffffffit

Owlstalk Shop

Guest robbiekeane

Anyone received one yet? Or are they being shipped on a certain day? Ordered mine on the 8th and not received it so just wondering.

Anyone received one yet? Or are they being shipped on a certain day? Ordered mine on the 8th and not received it so just wondering.

No and i suspect if it's not here tom then wont be here till monday after the bloody game :(.

There's not many left

Pre-orders via post = SOLD OUT

This is LIMITED EDITION and not in big number

I'd recommend snapping one up if there's any left when you get down to the ground

Gates open 10:30am

Beers are being served in the stand

Programmes will be on sale but first come first served

Dont' miss it folks..

Owlstalk Shop

A few points Neil:

Are they really in short supply or is that a coy sales technique?

If they really are limited, why? Stupid to miss out on revenue by under ordering and leaving people out who want them on the day.

Why would they sell out online? Again, if people want to buy them on line let them and print more. It makes no sense to cut supply online when there is demand.

A few points Neil:

Are they really in short supply or is that a coy sales technique?

If they really are limited, why? Stupid to miss out on revenue by under ordering and leaving people out who want them on the day.

Why would they sell out online? Again, if people want to buy them on line let them and print more. It makes no sense to cut supply online when there is demand.

Its no sales technique

Its a limited edition as its a special occasion and therefore should have a special edition programme

If the club had thousands more printed it wouldnt be such a collectors item

If its not such a collectors item people wouldnt be as keen to buy em

At the end of the day if you want one get one

If you dont.. dont.

You cant get one online because they sold out

Theyre one sale on Sunday but its first come first served

Id suggest getting down early (gates open 10:30) for a beer in the ground and picking one up or you run the risk on missing out on a very special programme for this historic event

11000 fans packed in to watch the telly

Never been done before

Dont miss the programme - its gonna be worth something in later life.....

Owlstalk Shop

Its no sales technique

Theyre one sale on Sunday but its first come first served

Id suggest getting down early (gates open 10:30) for a beer in the ground and picking one up or you run the risk on missing out on a very special programme for this historic event

Bit tough when you live 6,000 miles away :mad:

Surprise surprise!!

Postman just been & I can't see the f**kin door mat for beam back programmes.(not)

The edition must be that limited that Royal Mail can't find it.

Is it just me that's unlucky?

Come on Neil. Stop extolling the virtues of people who can't deliver.

Mine arrived about 5 mins ago mate