Player Contracts

Forgive me for already casting an eye onto next season already (hopefully in the championship) but how many of irvines signings that are still here are out of contract in the summer? I say this because i`m so eager for the rest of the players megson doesn`t want to be gone i.e sedgwick,d.jones,coke(although i still rate),reynolds and maybe to an extent morrison. Am i right in thinking they all got 2 year deals along with teale and heffernan who we are probably still paying part of their wages too. So in all fairness we should be in a miles better position come july financially for megson to top up the squad with his own players.

odonnell, jameson, semi, sedgewick, JOC, JJ, Clinton all contracted til 2012 apparently.

http://www.transferm...erein_1035.html

Thought JJ signed a new 2 year deal in the summer?

Hope the club get ROD and Jameson on new deals too.

Not sure Semi would be too happy about signing a new contract to be a bit part player. I'd keep JOC around the squad. Clinton, love the guy to bits, but not sure he'll stick around with Madine, Lowe and COG likely to be ahead of him (plus wages are probably pretty steep). Sedgwick can leave for me.

Thought JJ signed a new 2 year deal in the summer?

Hope the club get ROD and Jameson on new deals too.

Not sure Semi would be too happy about signing a new contract to be a bit part player. I'd keep JOC around the squad. Clinton, love the guy to bits, but not sure he'll stick around with Madine, Lowe and COG likely to be ahead of him (plus wages are probably pretty steep). Sedgwick can leave for me.

Buxton signed a 2 year deal.

JJ and JOC - 1 year deals.