its official agent wilson is wednesday

Why start your post with 'agent wilson' ?? I missed that in the article??

Your an idiot for thinking that plumb Wilson has any good will towards our club, let alone is working for us.

Clear enough for you??

No not really, you didn't answer my question I would like you to tell me why I'm a happy clapper? What is your definition of a happy clapper? Or is it a term you like to use but don't know what it means?

This 'agent wilson' thing is going to look so stupid of they wee wee this league.

Danny Wilson is truly 50% of the reason we are where we are. Dave Richards takes the other 50% of the blame.

The way they treated di canio, basically relegated us.

You keep 'happy clapping'

Idiots

What a mental.

There is only rob jones and Danny Wilson pinned up on my fridge at the moment.

You get lynched on here if you dare to question anything.

Glad people like markowl dont go to games, it would seriously put me off.

Can we get an Owlstalk whip-round going to buy Mark a season ticket? It'd be worth it to keep this humourless guy away from Hillsborough.

I presume you mean college? If that's the case you need to go back and take basic literacy lessons as you cannot spell and your vocabulary is atrocious.

Colley School.

I went there too. It no longer exists.

Why is spelling so particularly important if he gets his message across OK?

See the link below

http://www.skysports...7132656,00.html

Last paragraph reads :

The Owls boss added: "There were times when we could have used the ball better when we broke play up but we defended well. We were very assured and commanding in the box but we knew we would have to do that."

I suspect that it should read 'The former Owls boss...', that's the usual Journo way of filling out a piece with tidbits of information. Still poo though.

I think the BBC's is by far the worst. So much gets past their 'professionals', from basic grammar to the fact that Wednesday have two players called Johnson.

Guest Corleone

Someone...? Looks like a good few ! Anybody would think we'd just lost, and loads of people had hit their periods sImultaneously. It's been like civil war on on here.

Anybody would think we'd missed out on signing an unproven,overpriced 4th Div. player !!!

Not counting, but about 40 games to go and I'll be at least half of 'em.

Onwards and upwards !