Blackburn away

Guest Cottingham owl

Guest Cottingham owl

Anybody running a coach for this ? 2 of us are travelling from hull but trains don't come back until the next day and at the moment we are stuck. Any help appreciated

Guest YorkOwl89

The trains really are terrible back from Blackburn. The last train to Leeds is at 21:10?! It's the car again for this one.

Guest Cottingham owl

Neither of us 2 drive so it's hard work for us it took us all in all 17 hours for Yeovil last season can see this being worse unless something is sorted haha

Can you pay on the door at Ewood ?? I'm driving but don't want to risk waiting for the tickets to arrive in the post & I can't collect them.

Any tickets bought after a certain date before the match wont be sent out so you can either pick them up at Hillsborough. If you dont then they automatically get sent to Ewood park or where ever the game is, on the Intercity owl. I believe Owlzat aka James delivers them

Any tickets bought after a certain date before the match wont be sent out so you can either pick them up at Hillsborough. If you dont then they automatically get sent to Ewood park or where ever the game is, on the Intercity owl. I believe Owlzat aka James delivers them

Am contemplating the same thing: whether or not to buy them online now, or to just pay on gate.

I think I'm going to buy online then get the tickets brought to ewood via intetcity owls. I think its a really decent system for fans who live away from Sheffield.

So is that what would automatically happen if I ordered them online now? Where / who do you collect them from at Ewood?

so explain this better please..if i ordered online and couldnt get to sheffield to pick em up i could still get them on the night ??

There is pay on the gate.

I called into the ticket office today to get my tickets, but out of curiosity I asked the lad on the desk.

UTO :biggrin:

Cheers mate. I just tried to order my tickets online but couldn't click on the 'deliver' option. Assume this was deliberate, so just going to pay on the gate.

so explain this better please..if i ordered online and couldnt get to sheffield to pick em up i could still get them on the night ??

That's correct, when I arrive on the Intercity Owl coaches I take any tickets not collected from Hillsborough to the opposing teams ticket office for people to pick up on the night.

Guest intercity0wl

The trains really are terrible back from Blackburn. The last train to Leeds is at 21:10?! It's the car again for this one.

Not sure if this will affect any of our fans who might have been planning to use the train to get to Blackburn but apparently there is a dispute that will mean no trans Pennine trains running tomorrow.

That's correct, when I arrive on the Intercity Owl coaches I take any tickets not collected from Hillsborough to the opposing teams ticket office for people to pick up on the night.

Nice one mate. Had no idea that this could be done. Will get mine ordered then go and find the BRFC ticket office on the night. I don't have to be there at any set time or anything do I? Just a reasonable time before KO?

Guest greenways

We are running a bus to Blackburn if you are interested,leaving Sheffield city centre at about 16 15 cost is £14

Call0777 631 3249 to book.Cheers

Guest fatgaz182 ASFC

Hi folks

Accy Stanley fan here in peace.

I'm only up in Darwen and may come down to Venkys Chicken Bowl for this game as Ravers are in a bad way and I think it would be a good match and if you think wednesday have a goal or two in them then they can progress.

Just for your info theres an away supporters ticket office at the corner of the Jack Walker and Darwen End (away stand). I'm hoping I can get me an away ticket as I would'nt want to sit with the fickle moaning Rovers fans.

Gaz

Guest intercity0wl

Hi folks

Accy Stanley fan here in peace.

I'm only up in Darwen and may come down to Venkys Chicken Bowl for this game as Ravers are in a bad way and I think it would be a good match and if you think wednesday have a goal or two in them then they can progress.

Just for your info theres an away supporters ticket office at the corner of the Jack Walker and Darwen End (away stand). I'm hoping I can get me an away ticket as I would'nt want to sit with the fickle moaning Rovers fans.

Gaz

Good god, could be a real moanfest at this one then.

Guest intercity0wl

Am expecting to see a much changed (weaker) team at Blackburn tonight, and i know many on here think that is exactly what should happen in this competition, but i seem to remember Megson saying after the Blackpool game that if that gme had not been moved to Thursday he would have fielded a much Different (stronger) team than he dd that night.

If that was the case then what is to stop him playing a much stronger team tonight with no "its on a thursday excuse to use ?, although still strong by Division one standards the Balckburn team is also expected to be much changed, and maybe with the Home fans already being reported as becoming very restless with their Manager and Team, might just mean if we played side made up of more recognised first choice players we may just be able to heap more misery on them.

Before anybody starts with the Promotion is more important, I KNOW IT IS, but a team who have started off like a house on fire in our league this season and who also must be now starting to fancy there chances of being up there come May, went to Norwich with a strong side last night and look what happened there.

Tinights Blackburn sQuad taken from their OS

Rovers should select from: Robinson, Bunn, Salgado, Ribeiro, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Anderson, Hoilett, Rochina, Dunn, Pedersen, Petrovic, Lowe, Nzonzi, Goodwillie, Roberts, Formica, Blackman.

Edited by intercity0wl