Blackburn away

Guest Cottingham owl

I think it's difficult to guess what team Blackburn will put out. The likes of QPR & Norwich clearly weren't interested in this competition and exited quickly by fielding a weakened side. Although they've both got off to a better start that Blackburn ... who desperately need a win from anywhere (already). And I have a feeling the Chicken Boys in charge @ Ewood will honestly believe they could win this & survive ....

Guest dunellaowl

Blackburn will play a "strong" team tonight because the pressure is already on kean , I think if meggo goes with the main side we could pull off an upset! Blackburn are imo poor!

Guest intercity0wl

Just noticed on the plan of Ewood Park on the back of the ticket that at the away end there are the words, Legends entrance, having not heard or Read about this before i take it that it is NOT a Bar for away supporters ? and its still the Fernhurst that recommended tonight, also read on a NUFC forum that this pub has a habbit of Charging a couple of quid entrance when a decent away following is expected, not sure whether they will class just over a thousand as a big following though.