Buxton and o'connor

EXACTLY. Yet all these goons suddenly now support him, some people wont allow any criticism of any player, it's flipping bullshit. As you said, JOC is flipping awful and epitomises are awful recent few seasons.

He was one of our most consistent performers under Megson and never gave the likes of Perkins a moments peace vs Colchester at home. He broke things up nicely.

If he's a squad player on a cheap wage its a no brainer.

Guest bartos

He was one of our most consistent performers under Megson and never gave the likes of Perkins a moments peace vs Colchester at home. He broke things up nicely.

Don't come in here talking sense while 2 bellends lick each others arsehole, no place for it

Not for me pal. With him in the starting 11, we're asking for trouble.

Guest Big Guns

Don't come in here talking sense while 2 bellends lick each others arsehole, no place for it

Isn't it ironic the people supporting o clapper are the happy clappers

Guest bartos

Isn't it ironic the people supporting o clapper are the happy clappers

A happy clapper that boo'd Purse and is ecstatic to see the back of Potter?

I'd say it's more ironic that the people slagging JOC are those that I never see anything positive posted from

Edited by bartos

I think we need to overhaul the whole midfield with JJ, Prutton, a new central midfielder who gets box to box/creative player along with another winger. That would leave Coke and JOC to fight for the places in the middle.

JOC is a senior member of the squad who seems to have risen above the poo in the dressing room over the last two years, he's here as much for his influence and I think he will be someone to bring off the bench.

Guest JonTheOwl66

yep its unbealavable the amount of people who are happy with a player as limited as Joc,but then again its the same old happy clapping brigade ,things never change on here

WANKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.