PreSeason match in Austria open to the public

Guest carlg

I've got to go to Vienna on business next month - wonder how far away that is from Wien and if I could schedule my trip accordingly ;-)

If they're a top flight Russian outfit they'll not be mugs. It's mid season for the Russian league though isn't it so this fixture against FC Volga Novgorod I find intriguing.

A conspiracy theorist could suggest the meeting is part of some link up between the clubs.

What nationality is Milan again? Serbian is it?

Hmm, wonder if we're to sign some foreign talent for a modest fee from an obscure destination in World football.

There are a few Eastern European internationals playing for Novgorod including the likes of Petar Jelic

Pretend ITK'ers OUT...!

:angry:

What I actually expected before I read your post was something along the lines of me missing the first few games of the league season nevermind showing an interest in friendlies.

However, whilst your on, get your grass cut. If you start now, you might finish by Wednesday. Oi, get orf moi land!

I've got to go to Vienna on business next month - wonder how far away that is from Wien and if I could schedule my trip accordingly ;-)

I will start on 12/07 from Vienna and after the game will drive back. If you want - you have won the trip ! ;)