Jermaine Johnson

Gimme the "other Dozen" magical moments from the last 3 years mate..

That's a fair point. However, just because he's managed it occasionally over 90 or so matches doesn't give him a bye in my book I'm afraid.

They're all damaged goods as far as I'm concerned following last season and this one.

There are maybe a handful of players at Hillsborough who may prove to be good enough for our journey, and he's definitely not one of them.

That's a fair point. However, just because he's managed it occasionally over 90 or so matches doesn't give him a bye in my book I'm afraid.

They're all damaged goods as far as I'm concerned following last season and this one.

There are maybe a handful of players at Hillsborough who may prove to be good enough for our journey, and he's definitely not one of them.

He's managed it occasionally..and the rest have managed it not at all mate.....gimme a replacement...

Like ones that concede 67 goals in a season?? I never spotted him challenging the top 5 scorers in the division.

So that shot on Saturday wouldn't have gone in against a top 5 side?

The whole team hasn't challenged the top 5 scorers in the division

I find it unbelievable the amount of people who get rid of him.

Amazed by it tbh.

But then again he's always divided opinion. We all know his flaws and his limitations, but one thing is for sure I'd rather have him lining up for us next season than lining up against us.

I think he will get a new contract and I'm bloody glad he will.

I'm in full agreement with you. If we had three great wingers already and he was simply the fourth stringer then I might be persuaded that we could get rid of him. But the sad fact is that he gives us options that no one else in the team does, even if he is inconsistent and erratic. Under Irvine last season, we were so reliant on him for attacking options it was embarrassing. And are we so much better now than then?

it seems that some people need a reality check when it comes to their expectations for our spending power and ability to attract quality players.

He's managed it occasionally..and the rest have managed it not at all mate.....gimme a replacement...

Naw sorry... spent too long watching him sprint 50 yards with the ball then launch it into the kop, then get bored after 50 minutes and wander off, not even close to being the quality of player that we need.

Anyway, Megson's offered him a deal and he knows more about these things than I do so I'm happy to be proved wrong next season when he's... how's it go? ripping the league 1 defenses a new one :-)