OUR GROUNDS TOO BIG FOR US !

Funny how we get bumper crowds when the price is a £10 isn't it!!

Cheaper pricing is my way forward also

bradford city do very cheap prices and get over 10 000 to watch a poor side unfortunatley they dont have a pot to pi55 in due to the low prices and we dont want to go down that road .

We can play musical chairs all we want, the real issue is ticket prices - especially at this level.

We need a mid/long-term pricing policy that will attract the 'floating' fans without upsetting season ticket holders. How about (and this is just off the top of my head) each match day ticket having a loyalty value that can be redeemed off the following year's season ticket, say £5 for each game or £10 for your Rochdale/Yeovil freezing cold winter midweekers?

The template for Hillsboro should be Sampdoria`s ground, someone post a picture. All the corners filled in, keeps the atmoshpere in the stadium.

1587-0.jpg

Personally i think it looks terrible.

If the corners at Hillsborough was to be filled in, it should be with more seating, not council flats. I would rather it stay as it is thanks.

people should remember the premier league is a very different animal to when we where last there . I could see our current capacity not being enough for games against Man u ,liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea,City,Spurs and others . OK we are in league 1 but the prem is were we all want to be and we should long term be looking to build our club and its fanbase not settling for a wolves , WBA type scenario