MILAN TELLS THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR..

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

well after last nights meeting wednesdayite had milan over a barrel, so milan, who are we going to be signing? who are we looking at?? milan replied well after alot of negotiations we have messi flying over this week, gerrard is thinking about coming down, torres too realizes he made a mistake jioning chelsea, all look promising, to this the wednesdayite massive stood and cheered... then one more question came out of the swelling crowd, "milan?? will you reconsider having wednesdayite on the board?? there was deadly silence, then milan said, of course i will agree to this , i really dont know what this club would do without you...... :rolleyes:

A desperate thread that smacks of "it didn't happen like the star said it would, so look at me look at me I'm MARKOWLS listen to me this is what should have happened, I know I'm MARKOWLS I know everything"

Guest intercity0wl

well after last nights meeting wednesdayite had milan over a barrel, so milan, who are we going to be signing? who are we looking at?? milan replied well after alot of negotiations we have messi flying over this week, gerrard is thinking about coming down, torres too realizes he made a mistake jioning chelsea, all look promising, to this the wednesdayite massive stood and cheered... then one more question came out of the swelling crowd, "milan?? will you reconsider having wednesdayite on the board?? there was deadly silence, then milan said, of course i will agree to this , i really dont know what this club would do without you...... :rolleyes:

NURSE