milan

Guest inman

Think the difference is that from what I can gather McCabe is a property developer whereas Mandaric is a football club developer and is therefore more experienced to the pitfalls involved e.g.not spending stupid money on players we can't afford. It's the new way to run clubs like ours. Apparently Blackpool have done the same this season,not paying players more than 50k/week and all players getting

paid the same.

You'd be surprised how little Blackpool are paying their players.

Think the difference is that from what I can gather McCabe is a property developer whereas Mandaric is a football club developer and is therefore more experienced to the pitfalls involved e.g.not spending stupid money on players we can't afford. It's the new way to run clubs like ours. Apparently Blackpool have done the same this season,not paying players more than 50k/week and all players getting paid the same.

I agree Mandaric is better than we couldve hoped, given the number of charlatans around. Mccabe has really fvcked up.

But Blackpool are really unique, and they get away with it because of their "small" stature. I don't think we'd get to do that here.

You'd be surprised how little Blackpool are paying their players.

Based it on an interview I heard with Holloway in which he said that 50k was the max they would pay.