Steel City Cup

How's about a revival of this?

Steel City Cup

We could award it after the two legs of the league fixtures?

Make it something which is played as a 'friendly' pre-season whenever we are in different leagues, but aggregated over the league games when not?

There is money there to be made out of a rivalry with the piggies,

I for one would love to see a pig cup!!

We play two legs one at s6 and one at s2 the loser has to have a pig in place of there badge for the next season!!

no, the 2 games against the pigs should be our only 2, unless we are fortunate enough to draw them in a cup game or two...preseason friendlies are for selecting your best side, and getting accustomed to playing with one another...we had mellor injured playing in the decorators cup this season...we don't need to take risks with some other pisspotical trophy...PROMOTION, AND THEN WINNING THE DIVISION HAVE TO BE OUR TWO PRIORITY'S...beating the pigs twice wouldn't go amiss though...

Guest SPURTt

There is money there to be made out of a rivalry with the piggies,

I for one would love to see a pig cup!!

We play two legs one at s6 and one at s2 the loser has to have a pig in place of there badge for the next season!!

Good idea , fans could grunt instead of chanting ,

My son was invited to a B'Day party at Bumhole lane some 6/7 years ago :ohmy: , part of the party was a "Tour" of the ground :huh: !!! The Steel City Cup was sat pride of place on a table at the head of the Board Room. The bloke doing the tour told us they had no intrest in starting up the Steel City pre season games again as they quite like the Trophy & have no intension of handing it back to S6 :angry:

Must say, it's a very good looking Cup