Is it Our Fault?

Guest kip_wtid

Guest kip_wtid

The team has changed!

The manager has been changed!

The chairman and board has changed!

Just how many times have we seen that performance in the last few years! I've lost count. Players stood staring in awe as the opposition play football. Its like they've never seen it before!!!

Megson said wanted a hight tempo. Yes we saw that like we do most weeks from the other team!

I'm now starting to think it is somehow our fault because we haven't changed. We are the same idiots who keep turning up week in week out.

I don't think are are any supporters of other clubs who have a similar stature to our selves who wouldn't respond in any other way.

It's not us but the circumstances that have lead us to the position we found ourselves in.

Edited by M Royds

I blame meself...I blame meself for fvckin' goin'...I blame meself meself for carin'...I blame meself for anteing up for bloody season tickets when i don't even know what division i'm going to be watching the shambles in next season...although i know its definately not the one above the current, I blame meself for hoping, and i'm abjectly ashamed of myself for looking forward to the next home game.

Christ almighty born a Catholic and a Wednesday fan, its a wonder the amassed guilt has not had me hangin' from the fookin' five arches.

Bless me father for i have sinned, it is 48 years since I first trotted down to the purgatorial portals of Hillsborough.

Obviously there are other ways out for yer average Owls fan, apart from slittin' your wrists and sittin' in the bath listenin' to "Hi Ho silver lining"...you can stop going...i believe thousands have taken this remedy and seem none the worse for it, they trot down to places like Cardiff....a bit like just goin' to mass on Christmas eve..."Look at me...I'm still a believer...although a little tipsy"...but sadly for some of us, what we have is an addiction that drags us to the place almost against our will...hoping, praying that the corner will be turned, that the burning bush will be a miracle...and not simply some fvcker who chucked a *** end away on Herries rd..

I don't blame fans for booing, i don't blame fans for clappin' crap, I don't blame fans for sitting with their heads in their sodding hands and mumbling incoherent rubbish...they have come, ..they still believe, they still hope...I can see it going down to the wire....and at the last home game, they will come....and they will moan, they will howl at the bleedin' moon...then they will disappear again when it goes t*ts up...

We need those faint hearts to come now...We do not need 37'000 at a fvckin' funeral again...We need 25'000 , flags waving and shouting, to try and halt the sllde into oblivion...cos its on the cards...no matter how we all skew the statistics and hope for results elsewhere, this scenario has been painted on the walls of Hillsborough before.

We need support that has not been hit over the head time and time again this year, and who now sit in abject misery watching the groundhog day football this team is producing.......

The football club should also recognise the need for fresh support ...they need to slash the fvckin' prices...they need to let fans in for next to nowt....

Owls fans who have witnessed ALL this tawdry season are tired....they are weary of this workaday washout of a football team, and need help....they cannot fookin' help booing...they cannot fvckin' help walking outta the place 15 minutes before the ref gives the last rites...We need the help of the thousands who gave up the ghost and listen to the radio...You need to come and help for a few fvckin' games...not the last one....and Sheffield Wednesday football club need to help those folk to come..no matter what it takes...If we let this go down to the wire..for the first time in the history of this proud football club we will wallow in the 4th division..**** division 2...its the FOURTH fvckin' division...its the sewer of the football league and i find it fvckin' inconceivable that we should be runnin' with the rats down there

Guest 03 owl

Is It our fault, you have to be joking the one thing that remains constant is the fans, players managers come and go but it is us the fans that will still be here in 10 - 20 years time not the players, getting fed up now :(.