Potter was not suppose to be on the right

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Megson just said Potter was not suppose to be on the right, he was supposed to be tucked in - that's why he did not play M Morrison because he wanted Buxton to bomb forward...

If that's the case why did he not sort it out because to me Potter was on the right!

It seems to me like Megson is now trying to defend his flipping ludicrous decision by playing Potter on the right, by now blaming Potter. For the first time ever, I actually feel sorry for the crab, he's was in a lose - lose situation last night and now Meggo has hung him out to dry.

flip off Meggo. Your only taking us one way, down.

Guest 03 owl

Actually potter was going more central throughout the game

He was and JO'B kept appearing at RM more often than not towards the end of the first half.

Edited by 03 owl

Guest Triplej2

Wherever Potter was playing, how about a the novel idea of grabbing the game by the balls and imposing himself on the game.

I'm so sick of these weak f*ckers hiding and cruising through games. Why can't he play right midfield? I love that role, it's a good role, FFS!

They are professional foootballers handsomely paid to play for 90 flippingminutes once or twice a week!

Take a man on, make some moves, get aggressive, make a name for yourself for f*ck's sake :angry:

And thats whey we conceaded 3 goals because we left gaping holes in the middle of the pitch and could not stretch their midfield, but instead we compact it with players unable to retain the ball and when we do look for outlets in Spurr and Buxton they were either to deep to make a move or un able to play this system. DJ has to start at Left mid at the weekend to give us some pace and lets be fair he can cross a good ball

Guest Big Guns

flip me ive heard it all now ,with megsons flippinggob your not telling me potter couldnt hear him ,but wot the flip was he doing starting him anyway he must no potters poo .