4th Division

I cannot believe i'm saying this, but we're as good as down. We have another eight games left, and it's too many, we simply can't compete on the same pitch as all but 3 or 4 teams in this division. For years we've given the Pigs stick for dropping that far, and we're about to emulate them, yet another kick in the testicles for our fans who have suffered far too much as it is. I've never deserted Wednesday in all my 25 years, but that's me done for this season, they've done me in and I can't take it anymore.

I cannot believe i'm saying this, but we're as good as down. We have another eight games left, and it's too many, we simply can't compete on the same pitch as all but 3 or 4 teams in this division. For years we've given the Pigs stick for dropping that far, and we're about to emulate them, yet another kick in the testicles for our fans who have suffered far too much as it is. I've never deserted Wednesday in all my 25 years, but that's me done for this season, they've done me in and I can't take it anymore.

Get real will you.....

We've never suffered half as bad as a lot of teams. Never been in the 4th tier, never mind non-league. Never gone bust or go into admin. We've actually won things, got a decent history and up until recent years haven't really suffered. We finished 3rd in the Premier League, won a League Cup final and got to 2 cup finals in the same season.

Yes our fans are so more worse off than most others.

Maybe some time in the lower leagues will do some of you lot good :rolleyes:

Suffered, you haven't got a clue!

Plymouth, Swindon and Brizzle won't catch us. It's that 4th spot we are in danger of dropping into. Fortuanatly dagenham have to go to Brighton and play posh twice but it's pretty meaningless if we can't buy a win ourselves. We need atleast 6 points from 8 games. That's an average of 0.75 a game. It's a low amount but right now I wouldn't bank on us beating anyone.

you are a bit of a historian so you must know we.ve been here before and you know that we came back as we surely will again .how will you feel the next time we are in a final or celebrating returning to the top flight and your singing ...wednesday til i die ...and knowing you walked away from the club when they needed the fans the most .we all know the players are worthless crap but that dont mean the club is .

Plymouth, Swindon and Brizzle won't catch us. It's that 4th spot we are in danger of dropping into. Fortuanatly dagenham have to go to Brighton and play posh twice but it's pretty meaningless if we can't buy a win ourselves. We need atleast 6 points from 8 games. That's an average of 0.75 a game. It's a low amount but right now I wouldn't bank on us beating anyone.

Swindon and Bristol have to play us, if they win they can catch us, we also have to go to Brighton dont we?

Take nothing for granted, this is going down to the final day again.