How do we instill pride into our players?

Guest Davidowls

Guest Distraught!

Pin articles related to Corporal Liam Riley, a lifelong Wednesdayite who gave everything and died for his country, on the changing room walls. Then ask these t0ssers why they can't be arsed for 3000 quid or more per week doing the thing they supposedly love!

personal pride comes from within...although I only played amateur football I never went on the field and didn't give 100% so I find it incomprehensible that they don't do the same...like I've said before anyone not giving there all in any team I played for would have got what for from me and the other lads I played for and I'm staggered that the wednesdayites in the team aren't flipping dropping the lazy selfish cvnts

Guest Davidowls

personal pride comes from within...although I only played amateur football I never went on the field and didn't give 100% so I find it incomprehensible that they don't do the same...like I've said before anyone not giving there all in any team I played for would have got what for from me and the other lads I played for and I'm staggered that the wednesdayites in the team aren't flipping dropping the lazy selfish cvnts

We need to sign an 'Enforcer' type player, someone in the centre of the park that will rip players heads off if they get it wrong JPM and Whelen spring to mind

Guest SPURTt

Look at Rovrum last night , i think Megson as a lot to Answer for and looks like he can not inspire players at this level .

Guest Big Guns

Look at Rovrum last night , i think Megson as a lot to Answer for and looks like he can not inspire players at this level .

wot you on about then

Guest SPURTt

wot you on about then

Well its to late for " impact " must be the crap players fault , players that on paper should be half way up the championship .

Guest Distraught!

Pin articles related to Corporal Liam Riley, a lifelong Wednesdayite who gave everything and died for his country, on the changing room walls. Then ask these t0ssers why they can't be arsed for 3000 quid or more per week doing the thing they supposedly love!

Standing by the roadside clutching a Wednesday shirt signed by all Cpl Riley's army mates were Privates Matthew Curr from Wincobank and Philip Morris from Barnsley.

Others carried the white rose of Yorkshire in tribute to their fallen friend.

Private Curr said: "I shared a room with Liam at Warminster. He was top, always up for a laugh and the type of lad who never put himself first.

"I'm a Blade but Liam was such a Wednesdayite and such a pal that I'm happy to be holding a blue and white shirt for once in his honour."

Pride, dedication and everything to the end!

You lot are playing for the club that this guy loved. And many, many more besides.

Edited by Distraught!

i'm afraid wednesday have never had a reputation for being battlers, well not for a hell of a long time anyway...

might have been wilkinson's side, the last one with battle in it...

it's a (type of) club culture thing...

sheff.u. aren't just scum by accident, it's in their culture...

i've seen it for a long time as something that spreads down from the very top of the club...

megson, if given the time may well go along the road of instilling some pride and battle into the side, as he's that type...

it appears (at times) that some of our players really do lack the mental side needed for...giving it a go...

look no further than last years final match...everybody in our team got kicked in the head (except leon, who was savagely assaulted by an advertising hoarding)...even our keeper got kicked in the head whilst being stood up straight, holding the ball in his penalty area...

we really lack backbone, not all of them, but probably the majority...

the fall off in form for the likes of coke from the start of the season is because they see the attitude and ability of their colleagues, and think f*ck it... lol

i'm afraid wednesday have never had a reputation for being battlers, well not for a hell of a long time anyway...

might have been wilkinson's side, the last one with battle in it...

it's a (type of) club culture thing...

sheff.u. aren't just scum by accident, it's in their culture...

i've seen it for a long time as something that spreads down from the very top of the club...

megson, if given the time may well go along the road of instilling some pride and battle into the side, as he's that type...

it appears (at times) that some of our players really do lack the mental side needed for...giving it a go...

look no further than last years final match...everybody in our team got kicked in the head (except leon, who was savagely assaulted by an advertising hoarding)...even our keeper got kicked in the head whilst being stood up straight, holding the ball in his penalty area...

we really lack backbone, not all of them, but probably the majority...

the fall off in form for the likes of coke from the start of the season is because they see the attitude and ability of their colleagues, and think f*ck it... lol

Its not mental its an ability thing we have none

Its not mental its an ability thing we have none

you don't need to be a good footballer to play in english football...

there are even in the pl, some big (generally black) lads of little footballing ability or skill who are in their sides for their work rate and effort, for getting around the park constantly getting a foot in...