The best thing we could get....

Opening day

Blazing sunshine

New players bedded in the squad after a great pre-season

Sheffield United at home

Win 5-0

Bring it on

Save it for Boxing Day!

Chezzie first day with DED sitting all proud of himself for getting his "beloved" Spireites promotion.

Madine the new Hirsty ..... 4 in the first home game.....5-0 trouncing

DED sneaking out to his car 30 minutes before the end shouting Cretins, Scum.......

lol

Guest YorkOwl89

Seem to remember last time on the opening day of the season it was blazing sunshine vs a South Yorkshire rival. Total football in the 1st half and then the Second half started..............

Guest Saturday Owl

Hows about a playoff final owls v pigs?

Or how about us sending them down to League Two as we secure the title and celebrate lifting it on the Bramall Lane pitch?

Now that would be a day to savour. :laugh:

Guest Distraught!

You need to stop sniffing glue fella.

Don't take it to heart - it was a tongue in cheek thought about him rattling in four goals in the first home game of a season like your hero did!

If he was the new Hirst, I don't think he would be at Hillsborough for much longer!

The ManU and Chelski scouts would be hanging around like vultures! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Don't take it to heart - it was a tongue in cheek thought about him rattling in four goals in the first home game of a season like your hero did!

If he was the new Hirst, I don't think he would be at Hillsborough for much longer!

The ManU and Chelski scouts would be hanging around like vultures! :biggrin: :biggrin:

No worries there m8, both man u and chelski scouts have no idea where Hillsborough is and I suspect it will remain this way for 3 or 4 years to come

Guest Distraught!

No worries there m8, both man u and chelski scouts have no idea where Hillsborough is and I suspect it will remain this way for 3 or 4 years to come

Aye, that would soon change if they even remotely thought we had discovered the new Hirsty! - nailed on!

The best thing we could get....

Opening day

Blazing sunshine

New players bedded in the squad after a great pre-season

Sheffield United at home

Win 5-0

Bring it on

Then listen to Brian the Blunt giving excuses on Praise or Grumble.....one can only dream!

The blunts also being poo poo is the only thing keeping me sane now.