You'll not go down lads

Guest TykeTheMick

Guest TykeTheMick

Stop panicking.

Play-offs are in range if you sort yourselves out. Got a good squad, sadly lacking in confidence but should be up there or thereabouts at end of season. Irvine seems to have lost the plot though and a new manager might be best for all.

League 1 is a tough one to get out of but plenty of games to go.

Even if you end up mid-table, there's always the dirty Pigs from The Lane coming down to take a beating next season.

Guest TykeTheMick

Cheers. Mick............I think. :unsure:

Would like to see you back up in the Championship to be honest.

Some of my best mates are Wednesday fans and miss the banter / derbies. If Huddersfield came up as well it would be sound.

Been to Oakwell tonight and although we beat Preston, it's still not like a derby match ... especially when it's a blood and thunder draw, honours even, all day Monday at work to re-live it.

Good luck for rest of season.

Stop panicking.

Play-offs are in range if you sort yourselves out. Got a good squad, sadly lacking in confidence but should be up there or thereabouts at end of season. Irvine seems to have lost the plot though and a new manager might be best for all.

League 1 is a tough one to get out of but plenty of games to go.

Even if you end up mid-table, there's always the dirty Pigs from The Lane coming down to take a beating next season.

Yes thanks for that - we didn't realise.

Some are totally deluded on this forum.

The next thing that any manager has to do at this Club is stop the rot, quick. Be that Irvine or some other. Otherwise, by the end of February we will be staring another relegation in the face.

That means approaching games from now on with the foremost intention of not losing. Anything above that is a bonus.

The mindset now has to change. On the football side we are in crisis.

We are currently bottom of the form league - I win from 8, - 5 points from 24, with a team totally lacking in confidence or resilience.

Why do you pre suppose that things can only get better?

Last 8 Overall 8 1 2 5 15 23 -8 1.87 2.87 0.62 5 22nd Place

Last 5 Home 5 3 2 0 15 6 9 3.00 1.20 2.20 11 3

Last 5 Away 5 0 0 5 5 17 -12 1.00 3.40 0.00 0 24

Guest clumber58

I don't blame him for coming on here taking the ****.

League tables don't lie, certainly not 6 months into the season.

We're currently the fourth best team (out of five) in South Yorkshire. Nobody with Wednesday at heart can be happy at that.

Don't know how long that will last if Rotherham manage to stumble to promotion. Fortunately Chesterfield is in Derbyshire.