One good thing about tonight

1,384 away fans tonight. I really can't believe how outstanding our away support is, Despite how poor the league position is, and the distance to travel on a Tuesday night 1,000 owls backing you when your established premiership Fulhams, Blackburn's Bolton's etc get similar on a Saturday tells how really unfair football can be to brilliant fans. Outstanding each and everyone who made the trip, when some of these players move on in their careers they will then appreciate how lucky they were to have this outstanding support.

To put it into context a few years ago I went to see Bristol City v Wycombe on a Tuesday where the away support totalled at 54 and this was with Tony Adams as the big name boss. I'll say it again outstanding support tonight!! Brilliant fans.

Guest TonyOwl88

How on earth Peterborough survive on 5k approx at home beggers belief, I cannot get my head around that to be honest. How they've kept / afforded to keep CMS with the income from those kind of gates is well beyond me.

Their chairman subsidises them pretty heavily dunt he? Its only like most of the other teams in this league. Makes it even worse that we are doing badly.

It's staggering our support, puts about 90% of the teams above us in champ and prem to flipping shame.

In all honesty the club and the players have not deserved the support they've got at all over the last 10-15years. I just hope one day we'll be re-paid somehow. Please.

Ditto.