Stop F*ucking Moaning

look to be honest after the last few results even I have been calling for the managers head.....

But I refuse to slag the team off especially after a 4-1 win no matter what the circumstances!

Irivine is our manager and we can't do anything about that but Wednesday is our team so lets get behind em and hope we get out of this league!!!

And who knows Irvine might prove us wrong after all...... many managers have done!

Guest wrightson

i think most fans want irvine to prove us wrong but he aint going to do it unless he changes his philosophy like holloway has done. And he is too proud to change so he wont prove us wrong. There are no signs there but if he does then great coz we will be on the up again

Guest wrightson

plenty of managers out there that will improve wednesday as a team, you could pick at least 4 in our league but people will say we arent being ambitious enough if we went for them.

The 4 being tisdale, hill, ince, poyet

I think that we need a bit of a reality check....and before I start please don't think that I am a happy clapper or anything, last week I wanted Irvine out as well.

Today I was sat in the lower part of the south stand - Kop end. In truth the first half wasn't the greatest, but I was encouraged that the new back four were attempting to pass the ball out rather than launch it long, Johnson being the stand out defender and not has many fools conceded as in his previous games. I thought that Potter had done OK although the midfield upto that point had been our weakest area. I was pleased to see Heffernan given a chance and he had played reasonably well. We had restricted Hereford to one chance which was probably more a defensive lapse with a new defence who are getting to know each other. 1 - 1 at half time and plenty to look forward to in the second half as quite often the better team are able to "kick on" in the second half when the lesser team start to tire. Next thing I know the whisle goes and there are boos!!!! Did they really deserved that at half time, I don't think so.

Lets consider, we probably need 15 wins from 22 league games to make the play offs - there is a strong chance that we won't quite do it - however we have added new young talent to a good squad at this level, we have the old board out and Uncle Milan to pump money in. If we have to spend the rest of this season with players getting to know each other, a probable change of manager in the summer and a few more additions to the squad and push on next season - well is that so bad!

Lets look forward to the next couple of years, lets support and see where the ride takes us.

PS. Crawley at home in the next round please!

I think that we need a bit of a reality check....and before I start please don't think that I am a happy clapper or anything, last week I wanted Irvine out as well.

Today I was sat in the lower part of the south stand - Kop end. In truth the first half wasn't the greatest, but I was encouraged that the new back four were attempting to pass the ball out rather than launch it long, Johnson being the stand out defender and not has many fools conceded as in his previous games. I thought that Potter had done OK although the midfield upto that point had been our weakest area. I was pleased to see Heffernan given a chance and he had played reasonably well. We had restricted Hereford to one chance which was probably more a defensive lapse with a new defence who are getting to know each other. 1 - 1 at half time and plenty to look forward to in the second half as quite often the better team are able to "kick on" in the second half when the lesser team start to tire. Next thing I know the whisle goes and there are boos!!!! Did they really deserved that at half time, I don't think so.

Lets consider, we probably need 15 wins from 22 league games to make the play offs - there is a strong chance that we won't quite do it - however we have added new young talent to a good squad at this level, we have the old board out and Uncle Milan to pump money in. If we have to spend the rest of this season with players getting to know each other, a probable change of manager in the summer and a few more additions to the squad and push on next season - well is that so bad!

Lets look forward to the next couple of years, lets support and see where the ride takes us.

PS. Crawley at home in the next round please!

:laugh:

Sorry mate, but that will not happen.

:laugh:

Sorry mate, but that will not happen.

I agree we'll get 10 or 12 wins and finsih just outside the playoffs, but the squad will get to know each other a little better and with a bit of quality brought in, in the summer and probably new management we go for it, champions next season.

I agree we'll get 10 or 12 wins and finsih just outside the playoffs, but the squad will get to know each other a little better and with a bit of quality brought in, in the summer and probably new management we go for it, champions next season.

I will quite happily bet you now, if Irvine remains manager, we'll not get 12 wins this season from this point.

50 quid to SCH.

I will quite happily bet you now, if Irvine remains manager, we'll not get 12 wins this season from this point.

50 quid to SCH.

he he he you want me to put my money where my mouth is - I'm not that confident myself when it comes to £50.

In the interests of being a good sport I'll take the bet (but at £20 cos I'm currently out of work)...

By the way I will make this clear, I want Irvine to go too - sick of players being overcoached and for not allowing a talented squad express themselves!

I think Alan has a secret Agenda.

He is single handedly trying to buy the SCH a new scanner.

He's looked at the DVDs, he's seen what they can dol In fact....

"I've been studying the benefits of a new SCH scanner. And it looks good. In fact, I've told my defence the problems that a SCH scanner might cause. And it will cause problems. Because that SCH scanne will cause us problems. In the long run, shortly, there's a chance we might struggle against a long short rumbleing garbage scanner poo poo ball sock cranky nothingness"

As long as he bigs up the other team though.

he he he you want me to put my money where my mouth is - I'm not that confident myself when it comes to £50.

In the interests of being a good sport I'll take the bet (but at £20 cos I'm currently out of work)...

By the way I will make this clear, I want Irvine to go too - sick of players being overcoached and for not allowing a talented squad express themselves!

12 wins frm now, £20 to SCH.

It's a deal jeffers9.

To be fair OT would be very boring if posts went as thus:

IRVINE IS flipping CRAP.

I agree, Irvine is rumbleing crap

Me too.

I think Irvine is rumbleing crapper than any of you nobbers think he is.

Bullshite, noone thinks Irvine is crap as much as I think he is rumbleing crap.

Gents, I have carried out an hypothesis test based on a sample of 1000 posts to determine if I think Irvine is more crap than anyone else thinks he is. I obtained a p value of 0.0026 indicating that I do indeed think that Irvine is more crap than the rest of you do.

I kissed a girl once.